Regular Contributor

Once again, all the reviews on this product have disappeared. Bought this last time it was a tsv and seem to remember not so great reviews.....mine went back. Now they say again how well this has sold, but reviews are gone. Just like a few of my reviews......never printed. Extremely flawed system as they are not fair.

Honored Contributor

I bought it a few years ago - directly from Tria. I really like it and am considering buy the TSV so I have a back up.

Valued Contributor

I got it direct from Tria and it works great. You have to use it correctly and be consistent and it will work for you. This isn't something you use a few times and then say ""oh it didn't work"".

Super Contributor

it is so big and clunky. I have issues with my arms holding things like blow dryers and such because of upper neck arthritis. Too bad the darn thing has to be so HUGE.

Honored Contributor

Does it work on lighter colored facial hair? I haven't investigated this. . . !

Respected Contributor
On 1/17/2015 Sooner said:

Does it work on lighter colored facial hair? I haven't investigated this. . . !

No, it doesn't work on blonde or gray hair.

Honored Contributor
It did make me laugh. It doesn't work on women with brown or black skin tones and it doesnt work on women with very dark hair and it doesn't work on women with blonde, gray or white hair. So essentially, 70% of women can't use it. Which.....certainly explains the high price. They don't sell many of them.
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/17/2015 chrystaltree said: It did make me laugh. It doesn't work on women with brown or black skin tones and it doesnt work on women with very dark hair and it doesn't work on women with blonde, gray or white hair. So essentially, 70% of women can't use it. Which.....certainly explains the high price. They don't sell many of them.

You are funny. I was thinking the same thing. I would buy it but apparently my gray-white hair is on the list. I am about to google the product and see what I come up with in the way of reviews. I wish the Q would check out products and be honest about it. Seems they are the one who has to handle all the returns.

Honored Contributor
On 1/17/2015 drizzellla said:

I bought it a few years ago - directly from Tria. I really like it and am considering buy the TSV so I have a back up.

Why??????? I thought the point of it is that it retards hair growth over time. It's not a shaver, it eliminates hair growth. Or maybe I got it wrong.
Honored Contributor

Every summer I wished I had ""treated"" my legs. I am sure a large area like legs will take quite awhile. So if I had two - it would be faster. But the price seems to get in the way.