Occasional Contributor

rollover from current tracfone

I have a tracfone with thousands of muntes - can they be rolled over to this phone?

Honored Contributor

Re: rollover from current tracfone

When I went from an old flip phone several years to a smartphone, they were not able to rollover and convert all I had but it didn't matter as I use my phone so infrequently. Since then I have had 2 other smartphones and all my minutes rolled over.  I now have nearly 4,000 that I could never use.  I rarely have the need to use my data minutes because at home I use my internet and I've always found free WIFI most places. I activate mine online and have not had any problems. 

Occasional Contributor

You sure can roll over the minutes and service date.  I just picked up the last Tracfone TSV the LG LTE Premiere and I transfered my minutes,service date, and phone number from my old tracfone.  Easy Peasy........and I love this new LG smartphoneSmiley Happy  Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @gr8ful6 Yes the mintues can be transfered from your existing TracFone. You can go to Activate.TracFone.com or call to transfer. The Tracfone team is chatting in Community Blogs today to answer your questions you may want to join the chat, "Tracfone Q & A Chat - October 27th". If you cannot find the chat there is a link on QVC.com under "Learn More about this TracFone" http://community.qvc.com/t5/Today-s-Special-Value/Tracfone-Q-amp-A-Chat-October-27th/m-p/3235148  

Occasional Contributor

thx  

Occasional Contributor

Alice - thanks for your answer - I thought I was posting to the TracFone team - the blog site is rather convuluted - not your fault - I will save your answer - thx again