Contributor

The Temptations storage TSV set looks a lot like Lock N Lock. The only difference is a temptation old world print on it. Weird.

Contributor

On 4/12/2014 knc said:

plow and hearth adjustable soar star lantern

Laura Geller 6 piece Tuscan sun summer color essentials

chi volumizing styling iron with hot iron holster

mia 2 sonic cleansing system

oryany hobo bag with accessory piece

clarkes bendables leather sandal

Craft hour May8th

dyson oscillating fan

hoover floormate with powerscrub

2piece swimsuit

knc, I'm so glad I saw your post about the Hoover Floormate..I just bought one from Bed Bath and Beyond. It came yesterday but haven't opened yet and I could return to my local store If I need to. QVC usually has a better deal with added insentives but I did get 20% off and free shipping so maybe not..I will check it out before I open this one.. I have flipped through the May insider online 3 times now and I have yet to find it..I see that on May 6th there will be a Hoover TSV.. I haven't checked my mail yet and the Insider hard copy may be there. Would you be able to tell me what page you see this on? I must be blind! Ha!

Thanks so much

Contributor

sure the hoover floormate is on page 24 it is in the purple line the second item over May 6/Hoover FloorMate deluxe with powerscrub and folding handle

Contributor
Thanks knc. I appreciate you! The funny thing is I got the hard copy of the insider and I still couldn't find it. Since they didn't give an item # I guess I will hold on to the FloorMate deluxe that I have and not open it till I see what the Q offers it for. I don't care about easy pay but thought they might include extras with it that aren't offered in the stores.. Thanks again so much!
Frequent Contributor

lovesrecess - like yur nic. :-) Just some additional info. - I waited a long time to finally subscribe. The Insider allows those who subscribed to it, to purchase a TSV in advance & offer ez pay - it's will say: 'the ez pay may not be available when the TSV airs' --- also there were or maybe still are (I forget at the moment) --- 'specials' the subscriber could purchase - think a limited amount of time - don't recall the 'rule' on that one. I subscribed to it and before my year ended - it ended & I stopped getting it - didn't receive an email. I called & they reinstated it.

Just a thought: I think ending it the way they did seemed strange since they were still offering it to new subscribers yet they knew they were going to end it. For those of us who were new subscribers, speaking for myself, I was surprised - my guess is it will end at some point...

Not applicable
How do you get the insider?
Honored Contributor

Everyone should be able to get this magazine. It doesn't make sense. I get the magazine. I don't know why I get it, but I do. I didn't see anything worth getting in it. Why shouldn't everyone be able to buy what they want?

Regular Contributor
On 4/13/2014 DogLvr said:
On 4/13/2014 Goldreich said:
On 4/12/2014 DogLvr said:
On 4/12/2014 Goldreich said:

This to me means the Insider will be stopped or will be replaced by something new.

And do you know how many times that exact same comment you made has been written. Too many times. Yes, eventually QVC will stop the Insider or do something else but for about a year now, nothing has changed.

First of all not everyone reads all the post on the forums! Your snarky comments about posters "whinning" when someone post a question or statement isn't necessary.

This is the first time I have ever tried to get the Insider or read a post on the subject.

For those of you who STOPPED shopping at the Q because your not a satisfied customer, or don't like the way the Q does business, might I suggest that go shop and post elsewhere.

What I find ridiculous are people like you who tell posters to stop COMPLAINING when that's exactly what you are doing!

Goldreich - What I find sad is that you cannot comprehend what you are attempting to read. BTW, Reich as in Third Reich.....what a terrible name to use. Perhaps this tells us more about your personality than you care to admit. Don't worry, I'll move aside and be agreeable with you anytime you want me too!

Yet another sick comment! You have one twisted mind and I comprehend exactly what your posting. I will put your name on ignore so from now on I won't be subject to your ridiculous remarks.