Valued Contributor

Re: lock n lock tsv 8/28

[ Edited ]

I watched a show last night. I don't know all the hosts by name but whoever was with Chris last night wasn't letting her talk. I would mute until I saw the host's mouth stop moving and then unmuted to hear what Chris had to say about her own products. I do not care for hosts who monopolize the time. Let the vendors talk up their own items.

Esteemed Contributor

No sellouts...although at one point marigold was gone.  Now it's back?

I orderd just after midnight...got clear lids.  I thought some of the color choices were odd for a kitchen product...mauve...really?  Lovely color, just not one I'd expect to see in a kitchen.

Anyway, buyer's remorse first thing in the morning.  But I did think long and hard before I ordered and reminded myself they would do well (if overkill) for food storage in addition to baking and am looking forward to getting my order.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

No sell outs and still available at same price today -- 8/29.   I like the glass containers, but this size wasn't for me.  

Honored Contributor

I ultimately decided against getting it. 

Honored Contributor

I thought about it.  I'm only buying glass right now and I like that these are Bore Silica glass like Pyrex used to be, but I don't need that big one, so I'll wait for a different config.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the shows and ultimately decided against purchasing.   I have several glass sets and would have liked this offer, but without the large size.  I would probably not use it.  Decided to wait for another L/L offer.

Have to say...I really enjoy watching Chris.  She knows her products and gives great info.  I really like that in her presentations, she is able to 'go with the flow' of the different hosts.  Some are fairly frantic and some are calm and cool.  Chris just goes about her business in a tasteful and easygoing manner!!!!

Honored Contributor

I like the smaller sizes too.  Therefore, I didn't purchase the TSV.

Valued Contributor

I got my set yesterday and these fit great in my air fryer oven. The sage color is nice albeit a bit different than expected from the pictures. The lid does not fit well on the large one, but not enough of an issue to send it back. I wanted these for the versatility in being able to bake in them as well as food storage. My thoughts for now at any rate. They got here fast too. Usually most Q orders would ship out the middle of next week. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovetea  Sage looked like a nice color.  My order (clear lids) should arrive Tuesday.

Keepin' it real.