Occasional Contributor
does anyone have the item #? thanks
Honored Contributor

I'm also 5'10" tall and have been buying my jeans/jeggings/Bermuda shorts,etc. from HSN via the Diane Gilman line for years.

Diane not only carries a plethora of sizes in petite and average but she does the same for us tall girls too!

Her tall inseams are 33" and at times have even been 34".

Hope this helps.Smile

--------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

28"" is ankle pant length

Honored Contributor
Evil board misbehaves and tries to trick owners of Apple products... We will not give up & go android! Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

If that is the length of the regular length pants it is obvious they are some sort of cropped pants. That should delight most ladies. lol...

Honored Contributor

Good question. Since the answer has to have a lot to do with how many sell, I'd like to know what percentage of sales generally go to TALL sizes. I have no idea, but I do know on the other end of the scale, I was upset a few years back when one of my favorite department stores decided to close down its PETITE department because sales were too low to justify the space the department needed.

Apparently, more petites shop QVC than talls? Or is it harder to design for talls than petites or are ankle pants just not that attractive on tall women? I just know ankle pants are perfect for me. I live almost the whole year in sandals and ankle pants are almost always more flattering on me than capris and even full-length pants. They just hit the sweet spot and don't need a trip to the tailor.

Contributor
I don't understand either, all these kids around here are a lot taller than we were. I'm 5'6" and that was tall in the 70's. I wouldn't wear a pair of ankle pants. It just looks like my pants are too short. When I was a teenager, I got boys jeans so they would be long enough. Shouldn't be that way now.
Trusted Contributor

I am short and usually buy petites. I need a 29 in. inseam. This seems very short if it is not a petite. Some petites are a little short on me, but every reg. length needs shortening.

Contributor
I agree, from the posts I see, these would be short on women who are 5'4! I'm 5'9 and I'd have to have at least a 30" inseam to make it to my ankles!
Contributor
I agree, from the posts I see, these would be short on women who are 5'4! I'm 5'9 and would have to have at least a 30" inseam to even make it to my ankles!