Super Contributor

Re: Who is ordering Jockey Skimmies TSV?

@queendiva I also just ordered one pair for $6.99 w/ free S&H. Cheaper and 'safer' for me because I haven't tried these before. Thank you!

Valued Contributor

ummm.... Do you wear them without panties?   Sorry, this is not an answer to your question but, I did not want to start a new topic with this question.

Valued Contributor

JCP has them on special, with more color options.  With ship to store and $10 coupon code from MrRebates, came out $6 cheaper and I can return them to the store.  %5 rebate, also.

Valued Contributor

Yes, they are your panties.  If you added additional panties under these, you would have pantiy lines and just too much fabric.  IMO

Esteemed Contributor

Not me.  They don't have any control and they do roll at the waist.  I have never had any problems with chafing so don't know what that's about.

Esteemed Contributor

For the newbies trying Skimmies for the first time on the bay- be sure to order the longer leg Jockey skimmies, NOT the wicking skimmies or any other style. For the naysayers: some of you sure form your negative opinions just by watching the item presented. I gave them a try after reading so many great reviews by women who-surprise! actually tried Skimmies and liked them Me, too! Glad the TSV is the original. QVC usually likes to mess up a good thing.

Respected Contributor

I purchased a set of two a few years ago and they are super.  They are really terrific in the summer with dresses and skirts.  I hate compression shapewear because if it pushes it in somewhere it's going to pop out some place else.  My hips are slim but I carry a extra weight in my waist and midriff area so I am glad the waists isn't any higher because it just wouldn't work on me.

Valued Contributor

Renata- You won't need to go larger if you are between sizes but the size you ordered should still be fine. Hope you love these! I do.

Valued Contributor

shy bobcat-You can wear undies under these but you don't have to because it has a full cotton gusset. 

Super Contributor

I bought some at the outlet mall.  I do find them hot in the summer!!