Super Contributor
So I know I really must get at least one of the tsv because I can't pick a color! The practical side says get the white or pewter, but my girlie girl said is screaming "but I love turquoise!" Which color did you choose?
Esteemed Contributor
My vote is for the turquoise! It's summer have fun with color. And, you can wear turquoise with coral, red white, khaki, black shades of purple. I think you will get plenty of use - those thongs are really cute - let us know which color you chose
Trusted Contributor

I like the black and the animal print.

Honored Contributor

I keep thinking that the turquoise and coral will not ""go with"" what I am wearing and draw my eye to my feet. I am going with the black. It will go with anything.

Besides we aren't allowed to wear flip flops at work - so I will wear them running errands and such. Since I have other Vionic sandals in blue and red. It will be a nice change to have a black pair.

Valued Contributor

My daughter and I went shopping this past Monday, and every store we went into had a lot of turquoise and coral! It was everywhere! In fact, my daughter bought a really lightweight summer scarf with both colors in it...very pretty! So,I would opt for the turquoise and like Riley1 said, it works well with several colors.

Honored Contributor
Well, the white is calling my name but I bought a pair of pink Vionic thong sandals last week. I love the turqoise too. I want a pair but I don't need them.
Honored Contributor
I liked the white because it wasn't a true white.
Super Contributor

This will be my first pair of Vionics. I am going for the coral. I think the coral will be so pretty for the summer and I think coral will go with everything like a neutral. I wear mostly white and sandy beige and soft greys during the summer so this will add the pop of color.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the first one that caught my eye, the Leopard.

They are all so cute!! I wish I could have one in every color!!

Super Contributor
Om goodness this TSV sandal is soooo cute! I normally don't spend that much on a pair of sandals though but they sure are tempting....so adorable.