Contributor

I am missing Lisa Masons' shows. She just recently came back and brightened up the Q. Now she has been gone for a few weeks. She is just the sweetest and I learn a lot from her shows. Hope she comes back real soon. Is she on vacation? I thought for sure I would have seen her do a show with her gal pal Valerie Parr Hill during Christmas in July on July 1st. They are FANTASTIC together.

Respected Contributor

Re: Where is Lisa Mason???

[ Edited ]

I was just wondering the same thing this morning. I had expected to see her with Valerie, and since I missed one of her shows, I thought maybe that had been with Lisa.  I hope she is well and that Gino is not having issues right now.  

If anyone knows, please post.  Lots of us are big fans of Lisa Mason.

Esteemed Contributor

From her PUBLIC facebook page, dated June 26:

Lisa Mason QVC

My Dearest friends,
Today I want to let you all know that I am going to be taking some personal time for a little while. Don’t worry, I am ok! I ask for your thoughts and prayers at this time and I also ask for you to be considerate of my privacy. I am going to take this time to get myself back on track and to be with my Beloved. God bless you all for welcoming me back to QVC in such a warm way, back in April. I will miss you all very much while I am out!!

If you happen to leave a message on my page while I am out, please know that I do appreciate all of your kind words, thoughts and prayers. At this time I will not be able to respond to your messages, but please know they will be read!

God Bless you all!!!!
Much love and keep smiling!
Lisa

Trusted Contributor

Have been thrilled to see Lisa back on air!  Wishing Lisa and Gino the strength and peace they need at this time ~

Hoping for a speedy return ~

Trusted Contributor

Re: Where is Lisa Mason???

[ Edited ]

She is so sweet, so real.

Yet, her message sounds pretty sad, like maybe her hubby is getting sick again? Or maybe another round of chemo?

She and Gino are so "one", you can hear it when she speaks of him.

I have no idea why she is off on a leave, but I truly hope QVC is very supportive of her.

She is a great host. Soft spoken, gentle. I like her style.

Respected Contributor

I'm going to keep Lisa Mason and her husband in my thoughts and prayers.  She's such a lovely lady.

Frequent Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

From her PUBLIC facebook page, dated June 26:

Lisa Mason QVC

My Dearest friends,
Today I want to let you all know that I am going to be taking some personal time for a little while. Don’t worry, I am ok! I ask for your thoughts and prayers at this time and I also ask for you to be considerate of my privacy. I am going to take this time to get myself back on track and to be with my Beloved. God bless you all for welcoming me back to QVC in such a warm way, back in April. I will miss you all very much while I am out!!

If you happen to leave a message on my page while I am out, please know that I do appreciate all of your kind words, thoughts and prayers. At this time I will not be able to respond to your messages, but please know they will be read!

God Bless you all!!!!
Much love and keep smiling!
Lisa

Thanks for the info colliegirls. I was wondering what happened to her too. I had asked over in the beauty forum and several posters were very mean and nasty. I will pray for her and her husband.

New Contributor

Dear Lisa ;

Was so very Happy to see you back on QVC

At present you have a difficult time it will take

time to get back on track but i know you can do it

you have the will power to do that .

Will remember you in my prayers

God Bless you and yours

Adie .C.

Contributor

It was lovely to see her back on air and then when I saw her message on her Facebook page, I was quite concerned. 
I do hope someone will update us from time to time with how she/Gino are doing.