Honored Contributor

What is the TSV for July 28th?

Through QVC's program guide online it shows it being a Dooney & Bourke item. However, that doesn't seem right (could have been canceled, but not fixed in the guide as such) because there are always D&B shows to push sales of whatever the TSV is...and there are none throughout that day...wierd.

So, I guess the TSV that day is a mystery...LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the TSV for July 28th?

Anyone want to guess?

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Through QVC's program guide online it shows it being a Dooney & Bourke item. However, that doesn't seem right (could have been canceled, but not fixed in the guide as such) because there are always D&B shows to push sales of whatever the TSV is...and there are none throughout that day...wierd.

So, I guess the TSV that day is a mystery...LOL

I know there's a set of (12) 6 oz. Philosophy shower gels scheduled for a TSV-not sure what day.....

Honored Contributor

It's a my pillow.

Honored Contributor

Didn't they just have a My Pillow TSV recently? 

Contributor

Personally i like the Pillows from Joy Mangano they are still as fluffy as the day i got them.  These things are as soft as  pillows you get from Walmart.

Super Contributor

bill09...I'm glad your JM pillows are still in good shape.  I thought I was really going to like them, but over time, they became really firm...too firm.  They weren't at all soft or pliable like the demo they showed just a couple of days ago for the recent TS.  And the cool side didn't stay cool for very long.  I was hoping they'd be great, but they haven't worked out for me over time.

Contributor

Yup...MyPillow...again.

BUT...that's A-OK with me. I LOVE my MyPillow.

I got my first pillows as a TSV in November 2014...and have become addicted. I've got standard medium and firm...king medium...and the travel pillows. Today I ordered a set of standard firm. Firm is my absolute favorite...the mediums get used as snuggle or body pillows.

Mike, I'm a convert and committed for life...don't ever stop making these.

Oh, regarding Joy's pillows...I've got 4 of the travel sized in the house and also love those...firm is what I like for reading and lumbar support...what I hate is that they can't be washed and they are heavy (MyPillow is light weight and totally malleable.) I found inexpensive 100% cotton, zippered travel sized covers at the BB&B store for these pillows.

Honored Contributor

I've been interested in trying MyPillow but I have no desire to buy something "exclusive to QVC."

Respected Contributor

@HGinLA wrote:

Yup...MyPillow...again.

BUT...that's A-OK with me. I LOVE my MyPillow.

I got my first pillows as a TSV in November 2014...and have become addicted. I've got standard medium and firm...king medium...and the travel pillows. Today I ordered a set of standard firm. Firm is my absolute favorite...the mediums get used as snuggle or body pillows.

Mike, I'm a convert and committed for life...don't ever stop making these.

How much difference is there between Medium and Firm?  According to the presentation I'd be a Medium and was curious as to how they are different.  I've debated on trying a My Pillow (normally I would probably go to Bed Bath & Beyond with a coupon but the TSV does seem like a better deal).  I've been using the Micropedic Pillows from HSN and like those, but they may need replacement and I haven't seen a TS on them in quite some time so debating on whether I should try this.