New Contributor

What is the Fitbit TSV on 3-1-16?

Does anyone know which model of Fitbit is being sold on 3-1-16 as the TSV?
Honored Contributor

Re: What is the Fitbit TSV on 3-1-16?

Costco has a good deal on them in case you belong to Costco.  I saw 2 models yesterday.  I have a Jawbone UP, and I like it.   None of these trackers are all that reliable though.  I"ve had issues with mine not syncing, and I have even had to send one back.

I don't know what the TSV is .

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
New Contributor

They have a new model coming out called the Alta. I'm hoping that's what will be the TSV.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@swannysaunt wrote:
They have a new model coming out called the Alta. I'm hoping that's what will be the TSV.

I highly doubt the QVC TSV model is the same.  QVC usually carries the models that are outdated.  

Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@swannysaunt wrote:

I highly doubt the QVC TSV model is the same.  QVC usuallyl carries the models that are outdated.  

Good luck.

Winamac is correct, the regular fitbit is on sale everywhere and if Q is selling a newer model it will be more expensive than other retail stores.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@swannysaunt wrote:

I highly doubt the QVC TSV model is the same.  QVC usuallyl carries the models that are outdated.  

Good luck.

Winamac is correct, the regular fitbit is on sale everywhere and if Q is selling a newer model it will be more expensive than other retail stores.

Hi Hopi.  I think the fitbit the poster is referring to is brand new.  NO WAY in h#ck will QVC offer that as a TSV, LOL.   no chance

Honored Contributor

https://www.fitbit.com/alta?gclid=CNi6gfnx9MoCFQ6oaQode1EOig

Esteemed Contributor

The newest Fitbit is available only for preorder in their website. No way QVC will offer something new. That's why it's a TSV, they probably  want to get rid of all their old models.

Honored Contributor

My first Fitbit died three months into using it....my second one died after two months.....I will never buy another step counter by FitBit.
Super Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Costco has a good deal on them in case you belong to Costco.  I saw 2 models yesterday.  I have a Jawbone UP, and I like it.   None of these trackers are all that reliable though.  I"ve had issues with mine not syncing, and I have even had to send one back.

I don't know what the TSV is .

Sorry you've had such difficulty with fitness trackers. I've had my FtiBit for almost a year and have lost 40lbs. using it. I'd say it's fairly accurate! Wouldn't be without it!! 

FitBit rocks! 

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~