Esteemed Contributor

What is Legacy's TSV for Sunday night?

Anybody know what the TSV from Legacy will be this Sunday evening?
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: What is Legacy's TSV for Sunday night?

Another skirted legging. Yawn
Honored Contributor

Do you suppose they actually think the average American woman is going to wear a skirted legging? In the middle of summer?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I've never understood wearing leggings with skorts. Especially in summer! Well, not in winter either as I wear longer skirts in the cooler months. I love maxis but have several knee length skirts and have many skorts that I wear.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the last skirted legging TSV from Legacy, and they are SO warm. I wore them in the bitter New York cold (to the gym). Ya know the days where it's so cold that you can't wait to get on the elliptical just to warm your body? That's the only time I would wear them. They were SO hot. I put them away in the beginning of May. They are not meant for summer-NO Way NO how (imo). There is too much fabric/layers. And the TSV for tonight is Ponte knit. Isn't that an especially thick fabric? I know it can vary. but typically, this is a heavier fabric.

If you buy this TSV, don't worry if it doesn't arrive quickly. I bet you won't be wearing them until September/October, or if you are like me, January!!

Honored Contributor

I haven't clicked onto the link......hopefully the skirt is a bit longer than the very short ones.  Better to wear a skirted legging than no skirt at all, in some cases. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I haven't clicked onto the link......hopefully the skirt is a bit longer than the very short ones.  Better to wear a skirted legging than no skirt at all, in some cases. 

It looked short to me.

Trusted Contributor

I agree,, how crazy for a TSV in the midst of the heat.. and they are not even capri lenghth.  I do really like them but have a hard time buying something unless its an amazing bargain tha i wond wear for 5 months.

Respected Contributor

Have fun.  Not my style.