Regular Contributor

What happened to QVC Insider??

It's been a few months since I have received my QVC Insider....is it just me or anyone know what's up??  I really missed the "TSV's" early opportunity....  

Trusted Contributor

Re: What happened to QVC Insider??

I just received mine Thursday.  Have had many problems receiving it at all over the past months. Not a well run department.

Regular Contributor

Maybe there's still hope??!!    Thanks for letting me know.

QVC Customer Care

@Roni

We are very sorry you have not received your InsideQ magazine. Please forward your e-mail address to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com we will be glad to look in to the matter. 

Contributor

@Roni wrote:

It's been a few months since I have received my QVC Insider....is it just me or anyone know what's up??  I really missed the "TSV's" early opportunity....  

I'm wondering the same thing.  I am so aggravated!!!!! Never shows up in a timely manner. Sometimes the month is over when it arrives and sometimes it doesn't arrive at all.  I call to voice my concerns it's always we'll send an e-mail to that department.  Why can't QVC get its act together with sending out this magazine?

Respected Contributor

@Betzy wrote:

@Roni wrote:

I'm wondering the same thing.  I am so aggravated!!!!! Never shows up in a timely manner. Sometimes the month is over when it arrives and sometimes it doesn't arrive at all.  I call to voice my concerns it's always we'll send an e-mail to that department.  Why can't QVC get its act together with sending out this magazine?

______

Same situation here.  I have given up on getting it in the mail without having to come to the boards every month.

Regular Contributor

I sent them my e-mail address....and hoping it will help.  

I really miss it!  ...and I hate paying for something I'm not getting anymore