Esteemed Contributor
A little OT...I found a great VitaMix recipe site...joyofblending.com. Links too...one compares the various models. Also a bit on why you may want the tall AND shorter containers.
Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/17/2014 radimage said:

They could have left out the two stupid travel mugs, and instead added the dry canister.

Just MY thought.

I agree. And make the recipe books available separately for people who already have the machine.
Keepin' it real.
Frequent Contributor
On 8/17/2014 esmerelda said:
On 8/17/2014 radimage said:

They could have left out the two stupid travel mugs, and instead added the dry canister.

Just MY thought.

I agree. And make the recipe books available separately for people who already have the machine.

I imagine they didn't substitute the dry blade container for the two "stupid travel mugs" because two travel mugs only retail for a total of 57.00 and the dry blade container retails for 144.00. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} They're already selling the 7500 for a very good price, so I doubt they even considered including the dry blade container.

The recipe book, "The Art of Blending," is available separately at Vitamix.com and at Williams-Sonoma online.

New Contributor
Does anyone know where I can find the vanilla ice cream recipe Jan made in the Vitamix 7500 on Sunday, Aug. 17? Jan used cubes of frozen milk in the ice cream. He said the recipe is on QVC but I haven't found it yet. Thanks very much.
Respected Contributor

My husband loves those stupid travel mugs. They fit perfectly in his cup holders.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor
On 8/22/2014 Bassetmommy said: Does anyone know where I can find the vanilla ice cream recipe Jan made in the Vitamix 7500 on Sunday, Aug. 17? Jan used cubes of frozen milk in the ice cream. He said the recipe is on QVC but I haven't found it yet. Thanks very much.
Not sure if you ever found it. But, if you go to the 7500 model, the second box down, you will find Make the Most of your Vitamix. Link right below it Discover tasty recipes. You will find it there.