QVC Community

Vionic Q & A Chat coming May 8th!

[ Edited ]

liam and steve for 5-8 tsv.jpg

G'day!

We’re getting the old band back together!! My usual partner in crime, Joakim, is away on leave, so Steve will be joining me all day on Sunday to chat with you about all things Vionic (and any other questions that you may have), including The Today’s Special Value, the Ricci Leather Thong Sandal. It’s a style that has been very popular, and with the added stone embellishments, we are taking style to a whole new level. Happy Mothers Day to all the mum’s (mom’s) out there, and please join us live at 12am and 3pm EST as well as throughout the day to chat.

-Liam and Steve

Frequent Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat coming May 8th!

Well, I did it, I finally broke down and purchased the soon to be special value Vionic sandals in Blue that I saw in the Q magazine. I was looking for pink sandals, Fit Flops, Alegria, Spring Step but after buying a few others, I said, Let's Go for IT so I am waiting with baited breathe..Hope they are as comfy as everyone says, cause they really are cute Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have the TSV-to-be and couldn't be more pleased. Very comfy, nice-looking, & even extra-cushy footbed. A winner for me - I got the blue.

I like the adjustable thongs - I have an older pair as well.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Contributor

I got the TSV to be as soon as I saw it.  I love Vionic sandals but I was worried about the staps and the circle on this one.  No worries.  Got the blue - beautiful.  My only problem - it's still to cold to wear sandals here in VA.

Honored Contributor

@amathteach wrote:

I got the TSV to be as soon as I saw it.  I love Vionic sandals but I was worried about the staps and the circle on this one.  No worries.  Got the blue - beautiful.  My only problem - it's still to cold to wear sandals here in VA.

I was concerned about both the straps/buckle and the ring as well, and after having worn the shoes several times now, for me there is no rubbing anywhere.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
QVC Community

Gday @opinionated.  Thanks for giving us a try and we hope you'll love them.  Keep us posted - Thanks.  Steve.

QVC Community

@Moonchilde wrote:

I have the TSV-to-be and couldn't be more pleased. Very comfy, nice-looking, & even extra-cushy footbed. A winner for me - I got the blue.

I like the adjustable thongs - I have an older pair as well.

Gday @Moonchilde.  Great to see you back and also that your lovin your new Ricci sandals.  Its an awesome look.  Thanks.  Steve.

QVC Community

@amathteach wrote:

Gday @amathteach.  The warm weather cant be too far away and then you can break your new Ricci sandals out for everyone to admire!  Thanks.  Steve.

New Contributor

I love the way this TSV looks, especially in gold!  However, my feet don't pronate, but rather tend to roll outwards - that is, the heels of my shoes wear down on the outer back of the heel.  Is the Vionic technology not the right fit for me?

New Contributor

I purchased a pair of Mule style Vionics from a local store in October 2015.  I have worn them maybe 10 times.  The last time I wore them a large chunck of the outer covering fell off where the shoe bends at the level of the big toe.  What are my options for repair or replacement, if any?