QVC Community

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

@ECBG wrote:

Do these shoes have an adjustment period if you haven't worn them?  

I developed a sciatic nerve issue in my side hip several years ago.  I don't have any spine problems or other issues.

Thanks

@ECBGHi there!  There may be a break in period for you, it really varies from person to person.  We recommend wearing them for about 30 minutes the first couple of days to let your body get use to being back into it's natural position.  For me, it took about a day, but I have a freiend where it took no time at all.  So it will vary.  Thanks for your question!

New Contributor

Will you be offering the mojave style this year???

QVC Community

@Lizzy888 wrote:

I have the inserts, and really like them - but wondering about the best way to clean them?  I wear them often with summer shoes, without socks. I've tried cleaning them with a damp cloth, and it didn't help. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

thanks!

@Lizzy888 Hi there,we would recommend a damp cloth with a light detergent, and then let them air dry.  Thanks!

Due to a foot injury years ago, I really need a metatarsil support. I've never tried Vionics. 

Would this brand of shoes work for me?

New Contributor

How does the fit of today's TSV compare to the Alliance? Thx!
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I usually wear the leather Vionic walkers. I've had two knee replacements and a hip replacement so obviously I need stability. The TSV is so cute, but will it give me the same support?

QVC Community

@chrisd52 wrote:

Due to a foot injury years ago, I really need a metatarsil support. I've never tried Vionics. 

Would this brand of shoes work for me?

@chrisd52 Hi there, on our heeled shoes, we have a metatarsil dome support.  Hope this helps!

QVC Community

@MarthaKaren wrote:

I usually wear the leather bionic walkers. I've had two knee replacements and a hip replacement so obviously I need stability. The TSV is so cute, but will it give me the same support?

@MarthaKaren  Hi there, while the TSV is supportive, but  your Vionic Walker is still the most supportive sneaker we make. 

Hi:  I need help with sizing.  I purchased your adorable red plaid Juniper slippers.  They arrived yesterday.  I followed the advise about sizing:  I'm a 7 1/2 medium and was told since there are only full sizes to order a 7.  They are too short and tight at the top of the toes.  If I order an 8 size will this be correct.  I have never considered a wide with.  What measurement do you take on your foot to determine if a wide would be better.  I don't want to have two pairs of shoes to pay for the return.  Also I would like to order the Adley today in a size 7 1/2 medium.  If I wear it with a thin sock will this be a correct size since  all me shoes are 7 1/2.  I would appreciate a promopt answer.  I have been on the wrong chat site for that last 2 hours waiting for an answer.  Thank you for your help.  I love your shoes however I must understand sizing so that I don't have to return them.

New Contributor

Hi Liam

I do a lot of walking. Are these sneakers comparable to a running shoe as far as support? Is there a break in time? I walk at least 3-4 miles a day. I'm a speed walker. I do have other vionic slippers & shoes. I also purchase your 1/2 inserts and put them in shoes that aren't vionic. I usually wear a 91/2 but my toes are right at the end, in this shoe should I get a 10? I do wear sockes in my sneakers. 

Thnak you.

Jean Wondrash