QVC Community

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

@Weddz wrote:
Does the TSV run narrow or normal ? Thanks!!!

@Weddz Hi there, the TSV is running true to size.  For your reference, the medium is an A/B fit and the wide is C fit.  Thanks!

QVC Community

@Newscat wrote:

I wear an 8W or 8.5W in shoes depending upon the brand. What size of the orthoheel inserts should I wear?

@Newscat Hi there, here's the link for the sizing.  Thanks!!

http://www.qvc.com/Vionic-Orthotic-Active-Full-Length-Orthotic-Insert-Pair.product.A226101.html?sc=S...

I have very high arches. Will this shoe work for me?  The product info mentions flat feet. 

Thanks!

New Contributor

Would be nice if you could make the orthotic inserts in wide ... Thanks ... Diane
QVC Community

@Meme that paints wrote:

I have very high arches. Will this shoe work for me?  The product info mentions flat feet. 

Thanks!

@Meme that paints Hello there, while our orthodic really helps with excessive pronation, they can also support someone with even a higher arch.  Though you mention that you have a very high arch, I would consult your podiatrist to see if he/she would recommend Vionic for you.  Thank you!

QVC Community

@Phebu wrote:

I absolutely love my Vionic sandals, however I'm cautious about ordering a tennis shoe as I haven't had great luck finding one that's comfortable. I've gotten measured and was told I'm not a wide, but can you tell me if the material is stretchy or should I try sizing up to a wide width Thanks!

@Phebu Hi there, yes the Flat Knit uppers will mold to your feet after a period of time. So I would order your normal size.  Thanks!

QVC Community

@cecrp wrote:

I purchased my first pair of Vionic sandals a few months ago and found that they helped with my back and neck pain from an accident 8 years ago. I now own 7 pair of sandals and wedges that I wear every day to work. I just ordered the new tennis shoes and am looking for a Vionic boot, house slippers and inserts. I literally wear nothing but Vionic footwear. Amazing product.

@cecrp  Thanks so much for your support for Vionic!

New Contributor

I find that the Vionic inserts do not work well in a wide shoe. They need to make the inserts in a "wide".
Honored Contributor

Do these shoes have an adjustment period if you haven't worn them?  

I developed a sciatic nerve issue in my side hip several years ago.  I don't have any spine problems or other issues.

Thanks

I have the inserts, and really like them - but wondering about the best way to clean them?  I wear them often with summer shoes, without socks. I've tried cleaning them with a damp cloth, and it didn't help. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

thanks!