New Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

Hi,

I have the Walker in 9W but my heel comes up in the back. The Medium was too tight with socks.  Should I get a W or M in the Adley. BTW I still wear the 9W and deal with the heel problem.

QVC Community

@Liam_Bourke wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:
So glad to see this chat. Would love to try the TSVHave two questions:

#1) Is the wide width comparable to a "D" width as in New Balance shoes? I need a wide toebox for comfy fit.

#1) Is Vionic technology same as Birkenstock shoes? I have tried and tried over many years and it is actually painful for me. Just cannot wear them.

@LIAM wrote:

@LogoFanHi there, and thanks for joining us! The wide width is combatible to a "C". I can't speak so much for Birkenstock footbed, but our Vionic footbed is a medical grade orthodic that was designed by a podiatrist to help to get your feet and for that matter your body back into it's natural position. If perhaps you're looking for a wider sneaker, please go on to QVC.com and there we have a variety of sneakers to choose from. Thanks so much!!

@LogoFan wrote:

Thanks for the response Liam. Do you think you would ever give us an extra wide width. PLEASE PLEASE. Maybe just one sneaker that is a TSV in the future we could have that option. I would feel totally confident with that width in a shoe and it really is impossible to find. I am sure that those out there asking for narrow width would be grateful too, even if it was just a one time thing. Thanks for listening.

Also, can you give me item # for some of your sneakers that are wider than the tsv. I know it is a lot to ask, but would be impossible for me to determine what may work without your advice.

NEVER GOT A REPLY TO THIS FOLLOWUP POST.  PLEASE REPLY.

@LogoFan Hi there, the one sneaker I would recommend is the Alliance.  The fit is generous and I think it will work for you.  Here's the link.  Thanks again!

http://www.qvc.com/Vionic-Orthotic-Mesh-Walking-Sneakers---Alliance.product.A261315.html?sc=SRCH

@Liam_Bourke wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

#1) Is the wide width comparable to a "D" width as in New Balance shoes? I need a wide toebox for comfy fit.

#1) Is Vionic technology same as Birkenstock shoes? I have tried and tried over many years and it is actually painful for me. Just cannot wear them.

@LIAM wrote:

@LogoFanHi there, and thanks for joining us! The wide width is combatible to a "C". I can't speak so much for Birkenstock footbed, but our Vionic footbed is a medical grade orthodic that was designed by a podiatrist to help to get your feet and for that matter your body back into it's natural position. If perhaps you're looking for a wider sneaker, please go on to QVC.com and there we have a variety of sneakers to choose from. Thanks so much!!

@LogoFan wrote:

Thanks for the response Liam. Do you think you would ever give us an extra wide width. PLEASE PLEASE. Maybe just one sneaker that is a TSV in the future we could have that option. I would feel totally confident with that width in a shoe and it really is impossible to find. I am sure that those out there asking for narrow width would be grateful too, even if it was just a one time thing. Thanks for listening.

Also, can you give me item # for some of your sneakers that are wider than the tsv. I know it is a lot to ask, but would be impossible for me to determine what may work without your advice.

@LogoFan Hi there, the one sneaker I would recommend is the Alliance.  The fit is generous and I think it will work for you.  Here's the link.  Thanks again!

http://www.qvc.com/Vionic-Orthotic-Mesh-Walking-Sneakers---Alliance.product.A261315.html?sc=SRCH

@Ladykatie Sorry for not anwering your other question.  At this point there are no plans for an extra wide width.  Thanks again.

QVC Community

@kimny38 wrote:

Hi,

I have the Walker in 9W but my heel comes up in the back. The Medium was too tight with socks.  Should I get a W or M in the Adley. BTW I still wear the 9W and deal with the heel problem.

@kimny38 Hello there, the Adley runs true to size, so I would order your normal size of a 9W,  Which has a "C" fiting.  If it feels a bit snug out of the box, give it some time because the Knit material will mold to your foot in time. Thanks!

New Contributor

Thanks for answering.  My normal size in other shoes is 9 M but I'll get wide. Thanks  again.

Trusted Contributor

@Liam_Bourke wrote:

@Liam_Bourke wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@LIAM wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@Liam_Bourke wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@LIAM wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@Ladykatie Sorry for not anwering your other question.  At this point there are no plans for an extra wide width.  Thanks again.

Thanks for responding.  Will check out your one recommendation although it is only available in one color right now. Really sorry there are no plans for x-wide, even a one time offer.  Difficult to understand why it is so hard to get wide and x-wide widths.  Have read in so many blogs, etc from people who need this, so there is a demand for both narrow and x-wide shoes that nobody offers.

New Contributor

Are theses shoe good for work out like Zumba 

New Contributor

I don't own one yet but am thinking about it. Are they good to wear for Zumba class ? I also have a flat feet. I need something that has a little bit of arch in the middle 

Occasional Contributor

I just purchased 2 pair of slides. A week ago I purchased my FIRST pair of gold cork wedges and fell in love. I'm 5 10 with a huge foot so hard to find comfortable shoes for my bad knee!! Vionic has me donating old shoes replacing with Vionic!!!!!! Great shoe!! I was cut off waiting to talk to hosts! Smiley Sad
New Contributor

any chance any your products that i could wear being a more narrow width than wide.

would tsv..  any examples.. whether a  sneaker or sandal .. new sneaker looks  great and so does tsv.

Occasional Visitor

I love Vionic shoes.  I bought a cork pair last year and wore them constantly.  I went back to get another pair and they were gone.  Could not find them anywhere.  I have very flat and wide feet with absolutely no arch and plantar fascitis.  I have a very hard time finding shoes that are comfortable and that fit.   These shoes are amazing.  They are very comfortable and I can wear them all day with no pain.  Today, I ordered 2 pair so when one wears out, I will have a second.  Thank you for bringing this brand to QVC.