Super Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill TSV in August

I thought they were something different with the words , so I did order 2 sets . Harvest & Everyday . I have a good friend who just sold her home & downsized; I think she will like these . I'll send two , in colors she decorates with . I like the colors Valerie chose . Does anyone remember which set sold out early & is no longer available ? Just curious ....I watched earlier today, but can't remember what the theme was . Hope they're good quality & all light up , or will take a respite from ordering . Quality in many lines have dipped & I'm not appreciating paying for returns .
Honored Contributor

I was disappointed because I thought it would be some sort of harvest decoration. I thought the candles were a good value, but I'm not in need of gifts and they won't go with my decor.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow!! I am surprised that so many people are disappointed, but I guess that's what makes us individuals. I always find her offerings to be boring. I tuned into this last night, and I just fell in love with this TSV. I purchased the "Harvest" collection, and yes even thought about picking up another set to disburse as gifts at Christmas time, but I held myself back. :-)

Honored Contributor

I am so over all these ridiculous battery operated items. One could go broke buying the batteries for all this stuff.

Valued Contributor

I do have to replenish my batteries in the spheres this weekend, but I would rather have the option of mobility than if they were plug-ins. The TSV has AA batteries, which is a lot more convenient than C batteries (spheres). If you have kids, most likely you have AA's in the house.

I purchased the inspirational, which sold out quickly. I thought of putting them in my curio cabinet next to a loved ones picture. I'm going to put the Grace one next to my Blessed Mother statue, since she is "Full of Grace" (Hail Mary). Perfect, right?

Enjoy, to those who purchased!

Trusted Contributor

On 8/13/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I am so over all these ridiculous battery operated items. One could go broke buying the batteries for all this stuff.

I am too.....and especially the mercury glass items.

Valued Contributor

These are so nice! I received my inspirational set today, and I already have them lit and on display. The have such a nice flicker to them that the presentation didn't really pick up.

If you want a nice pretty accent to your home, these are really worth considering.

I wish I had bought a few more sets to give as gifts!

Occasional Contributor

On 8/12/2014 midnight said:
On 8/11/2014 desperate-housewife said:

I actually LOVE this TSV! I hadn't seen anything about it in advance but just happened to tune in a few minutes into the show. I am so excited to get these home, and think the price is actually pretty reasonable. I really like the words concept, and am also loving all of the different jewel tones that were used in some of the sets.

I love the TSV too! One of the best ever! I wanted to order all four!

I did order all four and now I am heartsick. They are awful. Very poor workmanship. I had 7 messed up out of the 16 I ordered and now they say I must send them back. Its just too much trouble. I am thinking I am gonna quit ordering from QVC.

Occasional Contributor

I bought four sets and didn't like them. One set needed sending back but too much trouble. Badly made. Easier too keep than send back. I'll try and sell them in a yard sale sometime.