Honored Contributor

Re: VERY disappointed in the minimal St. Patrick’s programming

Every year programming gets shorter and shorter.  Jennifer Coffee is on Q2 now live with Irish items.  Q2 is supposed to be all Irish, all day.

@achyrelle@achyrellewrote:

There is more programming going on today on QVC2

As in right now on (St. Patricks day) on QVC2... right now.

Not everyone does Q2!

Frequent Contributor

@mamayoungwrote:

Not everyone does Q2!

No time like the present Smiley Happy

I too was wondering why they placed it on QVC2. The all day celebration (music and pub party) that usually occurs, is this QVC’s choice or lack of interest in the partners from Ireland? I sure do not like the new change in the St.Patrick’s Day celebration show. It’s not even really highlighted on the QVC website either. Bummer Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

@Birdwatchergirl. I hope that you were able to watch Mary D. live 3 hour St. Pat. show on Q2 that just ended.  Mary did a beautiful job; very sociable with the vendors, but never silly.  She let these people speak about their product, gave pertinent information.  There were 'sold outs',  'last calls,' and new items.    

The only model was the very professional Kate.  It was such a pleasure to watch such a skilled team team.  

The programming remains live with a different host.

Frequent Contributor

I have to agree with you.  I watched for about 1/2 hour the morning BEFORE St. Patrick's day and I could have sworn i heard them say there was going to be 36 hours of programing. Friday evening, nothing.  TODAY is St. Patrick's day still nothing.  I don't watch Q2 at all ever.  Does not make sence to me.  

Anyway, Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone who is saving money not buying Irish merch on St. Patrick's day!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpettewrote:

@walkingal And year after year!

I'd rather see Irish products than another round of skin care all day long---if its not Peter Thomas Roth, its IT Cosmetics or Argan Oil or Philosophy (they rotate them) ...you mention year after year try Saturday after Saturday with these beauty products......thats why my Q watching and buying is so limited any more..........And QVC should start listening to their customers because their financial reports for last year dont look so hot either for Q USA........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@mamayoungwrote:

Not everyone does Q2!

@mamayoung

Your right not all cable/satellite companies carry Q2 like everyone is assuming, and if you live stream it on your phone/tablet it eats up your data usage if you have a limited plan................

Thankfully my cable co has Q2 but I dont understand why QVC can't interrupt their STALE WEEKEND SATURDAY Programming to broadcast something different for a change on their main channel!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

No matter what they do, with a potential audience as big as QVC's someone will be disappointed I'd think.

I haven't been disappointed but that's because I never did watch all that much and probably don't even know what I might have missed.

Respected Contributor

All the programming today 3/17 on Q2 has been better than what was on QVC yesterday with the Waterford TSV!  My gripe is that the hosts are not asking what sizes the different models are wearing in the gorgeous sweaters, coats, etc. One host did, Cortney Kondrabian asked when she was hosting and it was very helpful. Nancy asked a few times. Some models are tiny wearing  XS and/or XXS and then there are the larger models and given the hosts ask the sizes on other programs, they need to be consistent here too, since these sweaters are special and the buying public need to know how they fit and what the models are wearing...... Not all of us are familiar with the fit of these magnificent Irish garments...