Occasional Contributor

Upcoming Quacker Factory TSV?

Has anyone seen what the upcoming Quacker TSV is?

Valued Contributor

Re: Upcoming Quacker Factory TSV?

Don't know but if it's a pair of pants I hope they finally get their act together and bring us some petite sizes.

Honored Contributor

@BaileyBop  I doubt we'll ever see that happen.  They have a weird attitude toward petites.  I just wonder if the company is being driven by Jeanne's son and he does see the need for them since mama didn't wear them  I wonder if he has any idea how much $$$ he's losing?  I haven't bough any pants in going on two years and don't plan to in the future.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I thought someone said weeks ago that it was a set of two shirts??

Super Contributor

I got the email yesterday...a276853.  I'm not buying....I was hoping that both tee shirts had a summer motif....I don't need another tee with studs and rhinestones, so an easy pass for me.  I'm kinda disappointed in this TSV.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BaileyBop  I doubt we'll ever see that happen.  They have a weird attitude toward petites.  I just wonder if the company is being driven by Jeanne's son and he does see the need for them since mama didn't wear them  I wonder if he has any idea how much $$$ he's losing?  I haven't bough any pants in going on two years and don't plan to in the future.

I remember hearing JB explain her idea of what a petite means in her line: no adjustments other than length.

I'd never heard of such a thing, but it seems she was targeting a specific demographic of petites that did not include those that need a total size adjustment.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Loveac

Thanks for the item number. Do like a couple of the color combos but not a fan of the fabric. My guess is TSV price will be high $30's.
Super Contributor

The price is $39.96...

Esteemed Contributor

Quacker Factory is too expensive for what you get. They have switched from 100% cotton to 60%cotton/40%polyester. I will never buy another tee shirt from them I liked the 100%cotton.  The last tee shirt I bought was listed as 100% cotton but when I received it I thought it felt like rubber. I think it was 95%cotton/5%spandex. Sent it back.

Trusted Contributor

@elated wrote:

Quacker Factory is too expensive for what you get. They have switched from 100% cotton to 60%cotton/40%polyester. I will never buy another tee shirt from them I liked the 100%cotton.  The last tee shirt I bought was listed as 100% cotton but when I received it I thought it felt like rubber. I think it was 95%cotton/5%spandex. Sent it back.

And I'm the opposite.  I quit purchasing Quacker Factory because I did not like the 100% cotton shirts.  I recently purchased a QF shirt in the 60/40 blend and LOVE it!  I got the TSV in the yellow combo......I love anything with a "cruising" theme!  Woman Happy