Super Contributor

I noticed on the Program Guide he is scheduled for a TSV in about 10 days...anyone have any ideas?  Thank youWoman Happy

Respected Contributor

TSV information hasn't been released on:

12th - Beauty Hit List
17th - Isaac Mizrahi
19th - Judith Ripka

Respected Contributor

I just caught part of a Q ad - is it going to be his 24/7 pants?

Contributor

Please...no more 24/7 pants!!Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Bullyeye wrote:

Please...no more 24/7 pants!!Smiley Sad

Lol.... too funny.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Sorry but yep pants again.  This time knit bells, 5 colors for that magical price of $49.95, 3 easy pays.  Stitched seam detail right down the front, belt loops too.

Frequent Contributor
Regular, petites and tall too!
Honored Contributor

Cotton, rayon, and Spandex...hard to believe these won't be a wrinkled mess.  The ones he had about a year ago at this time sure wrinkled.  I've had a pair waiting around all year to be ironed.  Too big a mess to be worn without.  Also there were complaints about them shrinking.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I have quite a few of Isaac's 24/7 pants. What I don't like about them is the very, very skimpy hem of the pantlegs. It really makes the pants look cheap....especially on the lighter colors. I checked on todays TSV and yes indeed....still the same skimpy hem so I don't plan on purchasing nary a one!!  Whereas I purchased about siz (6) pair of Liz Clairbourne pants......and the pants hem was very, very generous. In fact, I needed more length. I was able to let the hem down and STILL have a substantial hem. I also think the fabric is better. Overall, I think Liz's pants (at least the pants I purchased) are much better than Isaac's. Just my opinion...folks !!!

Hey Isaac....are you listening....please....don't be so cheap....give us a decent pantleg hem !!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming Isaac TSV...

[ Edited ]

I'm watching IM and Kerstin right now and all I can think of is statc as soon as the weather gets cool.  Also I find all that Lycra, Spandex, or whatever that mandmade material is, is very drying to the skin.

They dont look good on Kerstin, of course, she's wearing them too tight.