Super Contributor

Tracfone Q & A coming September 1st

[ Edited ]

L62VL_Blue_1.jpgLooking forward to chatting with you again! Click here to see this phone on qvc.com> LG Premier Tracfone

Tracfone team

Honored Contributor

Re: Tradfone Q & A coming September 1st

Any hints???

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Re: Tracfone Q & A coming September 1st

I bought a Tracfone from QVC for a family member approximately 2 years ago and it currently already has minutes, data and texts on it as well as a Tracfone protection (insurance plan) assocaited with it. If I purchase the new Tracfone advertised for 9/1 am I able to transfer this family members phone number, minutes, data and text from the old Tracfone and then activate the included minutes on top of that transferred minutes, data and texts effectively combining them?

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor

how long do you have to activate the phone after delivery?

I have a question:  Since the phone only has 2.86 GB usable memory, there isn't much space.   I know that pictures can be downloaded onto an SD card, but can apps also be stored there as well?

Thanks for your help!

I already have a tracfone from qvc from a older today's special value and I never had a problem with it. Now when I put my zip code in it tells me that service is not available in my area.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me too. I've used Tracfone in my area (97365), both CDMA and GSM for over 9 years. I'm currently on GSM/AT&T. Now the Zipcode finder says I can't have coverage in my area on CDMA/Verizon. Tracfone People, please clarify ASAP because I'm ready to purchase at least one of these phones.

Thank you...

Contributor

Hi,

Does this LG come with the Corning Gorilla Glass?

Super Contributor

Tracfone Team please clarify why the zipcode finder says I cannot have coverage in my area (97365). I have been a Tracfone customer for over 9 years using alternately GSM/AT&T and CDMA/VERIZON networks with good success. I am ready to buy at least one of the new Tracfone Premier phones, but I am afraid to until I hear an explanation from the Team.

Thanks...

Super Contributor

Is this Tracfone a GSM or CDMA network phone?