Contributor

QVC, I turn the channel.  You know why?  Because in one hours time, you have shown the TSV for 40 minutes.  I timed it.  I am sick to death of seeing the TSV 4 times an hour, OR sometimes for ONE SOLID HOUR.  That is why I TURN THE CHANNEL!!!  That is how you lose customers.

Honored Contributor

No argument here.  They've gotten beyond ridiculous with the time spent on TSVs (and Christmas trees!).

Esteemed Contributor

Now that all the beauty products will be on another QVC channel, they will be able to spend a full hour, every other hour, on the Today's Special. 

Trusted Contributor

You do realize that not everyone watches QVC on your schedule and most do not sit and watch for hours on end.

QVC programs to reach millions of homes across multiple time zones where people tune in and out sporadically throuhout the day.  As a result, in order to maximize profits, it shows products with high profit margins multiple times throughout the day, usually with extneded presentations.

The problem is many posters here -- many who admit they rarely buy from QVC -- seem to think that QVC exists to entertain us.  it only exists to sell things and make money.  nothing more, nothing less. 

Regular Contributor
Any tsv under $40 does not need an hour!!!! It is utter nonsense. I too change the tv. Cards. Really. 15-20 min is plenty. No models. No demonstrations just look at card stock. No thanks.