Honored Contributor

What do you think of this new style?  Anybody buying?  I love skechers and have many colors & styles. My fav are the Gowalks.

These - leaving on the shelf, don't like the style/cut of these at all but I do like the colors and this fabric.  These look like they'd cut my ankles as I think they're cut too high.

Regular Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

What do you think of this new style?  Anybody buying?  I love skechers and have many colors & styles. My fav are the Gowalks.

These - leaving on the shelf, don't like the style/cut of these at all but I do like the colors and this fabric.  These look like they'd cut my ankles as I think they're cut too high.

I have 3 pair of the Go Walk.  I personally do not like the full coverage of this shoe.  Colors are fine but passing on these.

Honored Contributor

I think they look cute but I don't find scetchers very durable.I wear out the soles too quick.I love the comfort but I walk too much n pavement and they wear down in a couple of months.

Respected Contributor

I was hoping the Skechers TSV would be the skimmer style (I bought them as a TSV last year and they were my go to shoe last summer).  I'm not fond of today's TSV style that covers the top of your foot. 

Respected Contributor

I have a high instep on one foot - this would rub against the top of my foot for sure - check out your local TJ Maxx - mine carries a ton of Sketchers, especially in the spring and the price is around $30-40.  They have a wide selection.  I prefer shopping local and saving jobs for people in my community.  I don't want my local stores to "go away". 

Super Contributor

Don't like them at all and I have quite a few Skechers.  It's a pass for me!

Respected Contributor

I love the original GoWalks. I've tried the other generations of Go Walks and find the original most comfortable.  I am going to pass on these, too, and stick with what I find most comfortable. But the colors are great for these Skechers.

Respected Contributor

I really like the TSV because of the updated style.  In Go Walks, I'm always a size 8, but the sizing is all over the place in the other styles that I've tried.  Rachel said that the TSV fit true to size (but don't the hosts always say that?).  I think I'll order them and hope that the fit is good.

Honored Contributor

I like the look but not buying shoes this way, will wait until I can try in the store

Honored Contributor

I don't know..but for me these look like they'd be difficult to put on. They don't look like shoes you can just slip on and might take a little tugging to get them over your feet...sort of like a pair of spanx for your feet...LOL!Woman LOL