Honored Contributor

They look like they'd be hot,  especially if there's elastic in the body of the shoe which seems to be the case. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I realize I'm in the minority, but I don't care for Skechers.

Respected Contributor

I've had two pairs of the Go-Walk sneakers. I bought the black TSV. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen A287177 the TSV Skechers in the Stunner style shoes in the stores. I would have to take a look at them and try them in person. They look interesting and I'm surprised that for a TSV that they only had 3 reviews. I need to see a lot more than that in order to judge them online.

Skechers Flat Knit Slip-On Sneakers - Stunner - A287177

Honored Contributor

I loved the coral/pink and periwinkle, but I didn't purchase.  First of all, the sizing is SO inconsistent on Sketchers go walks.  I've worn an 8, and 8.5 and once a 9. 

I also think that as a TSV, they were ABSURDLY overpriced.  With s/h and tax....over $60!  More than many brick and mortar!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@petunia wrote:

First, I like Sketchers, but this style looks difficult to put on.

Plus the fact, I can buy Sketchers locally for a better price.  Price would come to $65 with s/h + tax!  Nope!

I think they look very easy to put on.  I agree with you...VERY overpriced!!!

Frequent Contributor

OMG.....  I just got mine yesterday in 8W and I'm in love.   these are the most comfy sneakers EVER.   I live in south florida.  these shoes are NOT hot.....  they don't look silly with the texture, and they are not too high, or too difficult to put on.   I have such a hard time finding shoes after 4 foot surgeries.   these are perfect!   I like the fact that they don't look like a typical sneaker too.   A little dressier.   For those of you who did not get this TSV, sorry you missed out!!!  these are great!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@rozio wrote:

OMG.....  I just got mine yesterday in 8W and I'm in love.   these are the most comfy sneakers EVER.   I live in south florida.  these shoes are NOT hot.....  they don't look silly with the texture, and they are not too high, or too difficult to put on.   I have such a hard time finding shoes after 4 foot surgeries.   these are perfect!   I like the fact that they don't look like a typical sneaker too.   A little dressier.   For those of you who did not get this TSV, sorry you missed out!!!  these are great!!!  

I am so glad to read this. I didnt get mine yet but Ive been reading reviews under the go walks and some are saying theyre too big! So I hope mine are good like yours, and hoperrfully they will be here today!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@rozio wrote:

I liked them, and I loved 2 colors.  I was just not wanting to pay the price, plus their sizing is so inconsistent.  If they go "as is", I'll buy.  How was sizing?  TTS or big/small? Thanks

Glad you like them!

Super Contributor

I was not sure I would be able to fit this shoe.  I normally wear an 8M, but I thought I would get this one in 8W because of the snug fit.  They arrived yesterday and I'm so glad I got the W - they fit perfectly and are very comfortable in the toe box.  I don't think I would have been happy with the 8M. So far so good.