This is an older product.

yes

see my link in the other thread, Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

OTO at 8AM?

Esteemed Contributor
Beware, buy an Apple product from Apple. I was burned once with Dell
Esteemed Contributor

I would never buy any electronics from QVC... especially the Apple Poducts.  They always sell older models at ridiculously expensive prices.  EZ pay does not make it worth while because you are still over-paying for the item but just spreading the payments out.  I've read that today's TSV is the first generation mini iPad which Apple will no longer support.  

Honored Contributor
What really got to me is on these boards "no bashing" OR "mean things" about the hosts YET the guy who is the so called expert vendor with David this morning was bashing shopping at the Apple Store, ie, they have so-called experts come up ask you what you want, run your card thru their little machines and OUT THE DOOR you go THEY offer no assistance in set-up, etc. That's total c#####p!!! If anyone takes your $$ and go it's QVC selling Apple products that are older versions, extras you really need and a HORRIBLE tech support (by the way which is not Apple employees). I wanted to pick that phone up and tell him to get his facts straight!!! Never buy Apple products except at a Apple Store IMO!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:
What really got to me is on these boards "no bashing" OR "mean things" about the hosts YET the guy who is the so called expert vendor with David this morning was bashing shopping at the Apple Store, ie, they have so-called experts come up ask you what you want, run your card thru their little machines and OUT THE DOOR you go THEY offer no assistance in set-up, etc. That's total c#####p!!! If anyone takes your $$ and go it's QVC selling Apple products that are older versions, extras you really need and a HORRIBLE tech support (by the way which is not Apple employees). I wanted to pick that phone up and tell him to get his facts straight!!! Never buy Apple products except at a Apple Store IMO!!!

homedecor ... you are so right!

Esteemed Contributor
I totally agree with you .... the TSV is an old version of the iPad mini ..... the price is too high for something that Apple will no longer support and it only has 16gb's with no option for anything else .... 16 gb's go so fast!!! ... also, the IT support people may be located in the United States but, I doubt they will be easy to understand ... the guy they use on TV speaks clear English but, he might be the only one ... I bought mine in the Apple Store and received great service from the workers in the store .... always buy Apple products in the Apple Store.