Esteemed Contributor

The LOGO tsv is great!!

[ Edited ]

I ordered the blue  for my daughter and waitlisted the brown for me. The blue arrived today and it's a great piece, the fit and quality are terrific! It was pricier than I prefer but  I figured it was a cardigan for fall/spring and also a top for colder weather.

I'm tempted to change my order to merlot  because I don't want the waitlist to cancel! Anyone get their tsv  yet?

Contributor

Got mine today in the brown color (I think it's called bittersweet?) and it looks great.  This was my first Logo piece and I'm very happy.  I also purchased the long tank to layer underneath and it's a great look.

Contributor

Wow, just noticed all my posts are gone and I'm now only showing as having 31 posts when it was 965.  Strange.

Occasional Contributor

I agree!! I receiived the slate (light grey) and it is beautiful, and very flattering! glad i also ordered the dark elm.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The LOGO tsv is great!!

[ Edited ]

@Jrose wrote:

Got mine today in the brown color (I think it's called bittersweet?) and it looks great.  This was my first Logo piece and I'm very happy.  I also purchased the long tank to layer underneath and it's a great look.

Maybe I should hold out on changing my waistlist order from brown!  How long do they hold waitlists for, 45 days? 

Trusted Contributor

I received my dark elm yesterday.  I was impressed!  The fit is very nice and the weight is more than I excepted.  The color is simply awesome.  I never considered this as an outerwear piece, but I'm thinking about using it for just that when the first of the fall weather starts to kick in. 

One of the best LOGO purchases I have made in a while.

Honored Contributor

Many reviewers are commenting that it is slightly larger fitting.  Would any of you recommend sizing down, or is it pretty true to size?

Valued Contributor

Yes, it runs large so size down. Got mine in the black yesterday and really annoyed I have to pay the shipping to exhange the XL for a L. I planned on wearing it as an outwear piece and even so the XL sleeves are baggy and too long. Widh I would have gotten a different color and may just do so when sending back.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm between a l and xl  in LOGO  and I read the click here measurements. The chest measurement seemed very generous, considering there was spandex in the jacket also I opted for the large. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love mine.  I got the bittersweet and the dark elm along with the dark elm leggings, what a nice outfit.  I ordered my regular xxs size and it fits great.  I am only 5'1" and the length is perfect.  I like my tops long to wear with leggings.  Now I want more colors, but realistically how many of the same top should you own.