Contributor

I am probably the only one but I see that the bulk of the TSVs for a while now has been electronics and cosmetics and cosmetics and electronics.  Sure they throw in the the occasional SG or kitchen item but even the kitchen items are usualy electronics. There was the Dennis Basso throw but...

Their "Great Gift" shows are about so much electronics that I just don't watch.

I have noticed that most of the other shopping channels are doing the same.  It is boring.

Trusted Contributor

Electronics drive a lot of revenue and are very popular this time of years as many people purchase electronics for holiday gifts.  If you are a shopping channel -- or any retailer which sells electronics -- why would you not promote them this time of year? 

After all, these businesses exist to sell items and make money.

Frequent Contributor

These items presented over and over have really limited my TV shopping this year. I'm off to the local stores today to do my shopping.

Honored Contributor

Thank heaven for "Law & Order".......and 50 cent books at the local thrift store...................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch much QVC so I do not really care what is being aired. QVC is not entertainment for me. If I order something from them it will be on line   or not at all.