Respected Contributor

Is it my imagination or, or they running the TSV's on extended times??? I have not watched anything for any length of time, but seems yesterday TVS was Kitchenaid processor.....it is STILL running. I have flipped over a number of times today & it has been on every time! Now looking at the program guide, it looks like it is running 2 days. Am I confused???

Esteemed Contributor

It looked like maybe the food processor wasn't selling so well (there were no colors sold out, etc.). Maybe that's why it was on so much yesterday. It seemed like that to me, too. 

Honored Contributor

I THINK I may have observed at least one TSV that seemed to be extended into what I thought was PDST, but also remained available at the TSV price for the other time zones.

Hope that makes some sort of sense- it sure did confuse the dickens out of me as I was trying to write it.

Honored Contributor

I saw it only once (because I didn't watch the food day much for personal reasons). 

When I did watch during ITKWD, the sales were about 25,000 which for a $200 item sounds fairly good.  We have no idea how many processors they brought in, so we also have no idea why no colors sold out.  I'd hope they'd be around for the Cristmas season - great gift even at a higher price.

The other thing I do know is that there's not one iem that's not practical for years and years of use which I'm ready to spend anything close to $200 for.  No clothes, no jewelry, not even shoes right now.  I don't blame them at all for tempting their watchers for hours on end -  lots of buyers don't click the first time they see these things.  Just ask me - I still want a Vitamix!!!!

Respected Contributor

Lately it seems as though when they do the TSV it's almost like a 24/7 infomercial.  They have the item on so much and then inject regular programming around the TSV presentation.

I don't like it but it must be working for them.  I think they do this to try and capture the people who channel surf and will catch a glimpse of the item.

Honored Contributor

No, it's not your imagination.  The TSVs now seem to go on long beyond the time you'd swear they'd run out of things to say about a mundane object.  QVC is becoming more and more like an infomercial.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment