Regular Contributor

TSV wine -has anyone's shipped?

My order is still in "billing received" mode per UPS. Has anyone received theirs yet or had a change in shipping notification?

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV wine -has anyone's shipped?

[ Edited ]

I received mine last Monday (April 25). I purchased it for someone else, and they are thoroughly enjoying the wine. They had never heard of O'Leary wines nor the place where it was made, so they were skeptical. All I said was that O'Leary on Shark Tank is very, very picky and harsh. So if he agreed to put his name on a product, it must be good!

Glad I was right. Smiley Happy

Oh, forgot......and I had to sign for it. So if you are not home, they probably have to keep bringing it back or they will leave you a note.

Valued Contributor

I ordered 2 cases, one mixed case for myself and one red for friends.  The mixed case arrived Fri. 3/29, but the red will probably arrive Mon.  Haven't tried any yet.

Valued Contributor

I received mine last Monday. It shipped from California and I live in Arizona so that's probably why I got it so fast. I tried the Pinot and Chardonnay so far and am very pleased.

Regular Contributor

I received the 3 bottle Chardonnay last Thursday and immediately had a glass that night and liked it very much. Then got the mixed case on Friday and tried the Cab on Saturday night and really enjoyed that. I, also had never heard of O'Leary, but will order again.

Honored Contributor

i had ordered the mixed case of 12.

mine is on advance order and is supposed to ship on the 16th of may.

glad to hear some of the good reviews.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I chose the mid-May ship date, so I'll have mine before Memorial Day.  I am happy to read positive reviews from those who have already received theirs; thanks everyone.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

Okay so last night hubby and I had the cab with dinner.  We drink.a lot of wine, expensive and inexpensive.  What matters is the taste.  The cab was okay.  Not great but definitely drinkable.  I especially liked the finish.  It isn't a super heavy cab, it has a lot of berry flavors.  I think it was a good bargain.  Looking forward to trying the Pinot, Chardonnay and Moscato.

Regular Contributor

Mine is still "label created" so I contacted CS today. They want me to wait but I asked them to escalate this. Not happy. So glad to read the reviews. Hoping this comes soon as I had planned for 2 family events. 

Occasional Visitor

I ordered the wine on 4/20 and my account says shipped on 4/21/16,  still now wine.