Honored Contributor
Are they serious? I guess that's one way to keep the pine needles out of the carpet.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

You have to admit its different....

Super Contributor
If they were cheaper I would be tempted, but not as a Christmas tree. I am a minimalist but even that goes a little too far for me. But having a couple of these in my yard would make outside decorating easy. Not at $200 a pop though.
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
Are they serious? I guess that's one way to keep the pine needles out of the carpet.

Now that is funny! Great way to wake up! love your post

Valued Contributor

Just me, I would never buy those lights in different colors and put them around. I would not want my house to look like a circus all year long! Just a little looks a lot classier, IMO

Respected Contributor

My thoughts exactly. I'd like them in the yard for Christmas decor--but I like the look of three of them. Not at that price, however. Sorry. 

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV "Christmas Tree"

[ Edited ]

These type of trees & lights decorate the main streets, plazas and cafes where I live and look absolutely fabulous.  Some are out not just at Christmas -- the cafes keep them out all year long (with the soft white lights). During the Christmas season they line the wide median along the street outside our development and create quite a beautiful, serene 2-mile stretch before the busier roads converge.  I wanted the 4' ones to place on either side of my townhome entryway, but realized they are not battery operated, so I cannot. 

Trusted Contributor

Home Depot sells this same tree in 8' for $299.00.  It's a "website only" item and right now it is out of stock.  There is only one review on it, which isn't a good review in that the person had to send it back because the lights didn't work correctly.  We aren't allowed to post links now, but you can go to the Home Depot website and use their search box.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV "Christmas Tree"

[ Edited ]

Would love two of the 7' ... however, I'm sitting here watching the presentation and not once has the host or vendor said how to store the darn things.  

Do they close up like an umbrella?  

Edit:   Finally ... they showed the "how to."  

Esteemed Contributor
I like the shorter one as shown in a planter with greenery...year 'round, change the greens. Glad it's not on batteries!
Keepin' it real.