Honored Contributor

Re: TSV for Sunday by Susan Graver

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @MKR14 I am so sorry you are not receiving the InsideQ and not getting notifications. I have forwarded your information to the teams that handle this. 

@Alice-QVC - would you please do the same for me?  I had access to the online InsideQ when it was still a paid subscription.  One day it stopped and I have tried unsuccessfully to get help reinstating it but to no avail.  I do receive the hard copy in the mail but would still like to see it online.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @MKR NY I am so sorry you are not receiving the InsideQ and not getting notifications. I have forwarded your information to the teams that handle this. '

Would you please forward my name as well.  I used to get the paper copy, but no longer receive it or notifications.  Thanks.  

Respected Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

There was a promo on screen a few days ago and the TSV had a few reviews. I think they were three and not that great. They must have got it on a Pre-Sale.

I haven't been getting any email or February Booklet of the Insider in two months, Where did it to? Maybe the Moderators can check why a lot of us aren't getting this. I did a Chat a few weeks ago and the CS Rep said they were shipping within three days and I never received anything.

Says there are 3 reviews but they must have removed the reviews for the TSV airing.

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Would have ordered it if it didn't have a hood.

Why would you want a rain jacket without a Hood?

Respected Contributor

I got it because it's packable. Love packable jackets for vacation. I also have a Susan Graver winter jacket and it is very high quality so i took the chance. 

Respected Contributor

I got the blue and the dot. I could not decide. I will keep 1 in my car and 1 at work. I live in Florida and we have monsoon rains here that come up fast. Also I love that these are portable so I can carry it with me on day trips. Most everything that I have received from Susan Graver is of good quality. 

Esteemed Contributor

I passed on this jacket.. just brought a beautiful summer jacket from my local mall. Much better quality and the one I have has a zip on or off lining . and a zip off hood. I hate the tab sleeves on anything.

Respected Contributor

The reviews were 2 stars last night when aired now there are 3 stars

and still no reviews can be found.

I know someone mentioned this earlier in this thread but the response

was 5 stars don't show up, it's not 5 stars and one cannot read the feedback...so based on all this, it's a pass for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Would have ordered it if it didn't have a hood.

Why would you want a rain jacket without a Hood?

@Valstybaby  ITA! Hate Hoods!!!!!  Never will by anything with a hood unless it is a removable hood.   It should be a hood that you can remove if you do not like hoods or if you are not needing  a hood.  I imagine that would have made it $59 instead of $39.... and they decided to leave it on permently to cut the cost.  Game changer for me.

Honored Contributor

@apple1964

I can't take quality advice from someone who hasn't had the jacket in her hands, so the only part of your post I understand is the one about the tab sleeves.  That's a detail we either like or dislike.  I like tabs -  my arms are short and I detest shortening sleeves.  

I can't speak for the quality of this jacket, but I do know that in all the years I've purchased SG, I had to return only one piece because of poor quality.  Otherwise, I find her clothes very inexpensive because they last for years.