Super Contributor

Does anyone know what the Sept.8th TSV will be?

George Foreman.

Sorry I dont' get the  Q Insider, Thank's

Frequent Contributor

Re: TSV Sept.8th George Foreman

Hi. George Foreman 5 Serving Grill & Broil with 5 Nonstick Plates $92.96 + 7.50 shipping and offered in 5 colors. If you go to the link below, it's a blog, they have the links so you can order early all of the tsv's for September. 

http://peacemanor.blogspot.com/2016/08/qvcs-tsvs-for-september-2016.html

Trusted Contributor

I think this is the model that was advertised as a TSV last November/December in The Insider and for some reason, it never came to pass. I'm definitely buying one for my husband either for his birthday or Christmas and possibly one for our son. They both love to cook and I love the fact the grids are removable, unlike the regular Foreman grill.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you everyone for your replies,you know how much I love George Foreman grills, I know I might end up getting one until l get another model?

,but this new model maybe  stronger watts & temp. I had 2 from about 5 years ago a TSV QVC.

I will be watching at midnight hope David is on Rick, or Dan, it will be so much fun.

Thank's again &  have a great eve..watching David tonight.

Super Contributor

-Re: TSV Sept.8th George Foreman

[ Edited ]

Hi Light 1 1   

I just checked on the iem # grill, OMG!  the colors !  today, the price is a little lower than what it will be on 9/7 $89.96 4 e/p.Don't see a recipe booklet included,well I am sure one will  be with instructions Dawn the rep. I'm sure will have it included, .

I will wait for 9/7. like evryone else.

Now, I don't know what to do?  I want  to get the Ronco Vertical grill & C.E.Steam & grill well the rating not very good on the C.E. one. I have them both  on Waitlist,can't make up my mind..

I love the George Foreman Grill  the  best I  think it  will outlast the other 2. IMO.

what do you think?

Not that I need another grill but got to have this George Foreman new grill 3n1, like it has the knob for temp.& a knob for  low or high heat for the brolier.

Check it out.Thank's have a good eve.

Honored Contributor

@Ttownlady  The Ronco vertical grill does not have good reviews.   But read them for yourself, I think it was on clearance last time I looked.  I have the Ronco rotisserie, it's terrific.

I have a couple of the old George Forman grills, they are good quality but no variable heat or different plates, not that I really need different plates but the variable heat is a good feature.

I currently use a Delonghi countertop grill, it has one plate that reverses.    It also has variable heat.   I get a lot of use out of it.

Super Contributor

Not available right now for pre-order.

Super Contributor

Hi, I think I will take your advice and wait till Sept.7th TSV?

This is the item #    K44956  on the link above SEPT.TSV'S. I got , is this the same one wil lbe the TSV? says in Stock now.

I will not get the other 2 grills  had in mind, both bad reviews I think George Foreman new Grill will be stronger last longer.

Thank you again have a great eve.

Super Contributor

So far the one review it has is terrible.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Java,yes I saw that review, I don't think I will get it this TSV I rather wait for another  in Spring or Summer what I really like could not get it in July it sold out a diffrent model.

Think,I will keep one on my Waitlist they both cost a lot less than  this TSV, & if they break down,I won't feel so bad.

Thank's for your reply, have a great Monday..