Trusted Contributor

TSV Perricone--who is getting this?????

I am and I have to try.  They are not giving though any thing free with the second shipments........but I also wonder if just the creams of firming neuropeptide helps under the eyes I am using that too.  My neck looks older though. As for using one drop only...........I don't see how that is possible.  Maybe I will use this every other day to make sure it lasts for 6 months.

Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV Perricone--who is getting this?????

I am going to see if Nordies is carrying this.

Trusted Contributor

I do not see Nordstrom carrying the Reformer???

Trusted Contributor

It has been selling on Perricone MD website for $650 and now it is on sale for $495.........saw 16 ressults and gave it 5 stars..........no one bad word.  No way I could spend $495 even on easy pay.  Thank you Dr. Perricone for $199 this kit.  I see where ladies use it twice a day and it lasts two months.........So for one week I will use daily then I will use every other day......it is better than not using at all.

Valued Contributor

I haven't tried Perricone in years, but I just ordered this TSV.  The value is excellent.

Frequent Contributor

There is no way that I wouldn't get this TSV. I've tried the conformer when it was half off during the Super Saturday Sale several years ago. I think I paid $165 for one ounce and it really did transform my skin. It tightened and toned even better than the facial cream. I could never afford it after that though it was my favorite by far. You get a shipment  every 6 months for two years. Trust me when I say that once you use it once a day for a week you can cut back to every other day. I'm going to make sure I get a full 2 years stocked of the conformer because once the two years is up then I won't be able to afford it again. Wish it was offerded on auto delivery indefinately.  When Dana says " I've waited 11 years for this product to be on a TSV".....I couldn't agree more.

Trusted Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I do not see Nordstrom carrying the Reformer???

@DowntonAbbey Nordstrom.com has it (Perricone MD Neuropeptide Facial Conformer) in both sizes.  They sell the 2oz size for $495.00.  There are six reviews, all 5 Star.  I've used the NPFC in my Perricone skincare routine in the past.  Back then, the recommended use was twice weekly, both AM and PM in place of my other AM and PM treatment products.  The price of this TSV makes it more affordable for daily use.  I plan to apply it nightly after OVM serum and then twice weekly as my AM treatment (after Cold Plasma & prior to applying the NP Facial Cream).

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Trusted Contributor

Go to Beautypedia website for Paula's Choice review on one of these products.  2 stars, not favorable. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lyn in MI

I'm so happy to see you on the boards today ! I've been with

Qvc for years but fairly new to posting. You have a wealth

of beauty knowledge and I trust what you say. I use many

Perricone products because of what I learned from You !

I just had to tell you this and that I miss reading all your

informative postings.. Heart

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

The reviews by consumers on Sephora.com and QVC.com are very favorable.  Women who spent $495 on the reformer.  I think that is very impressive.