Contributor

TSV/ Ninja Multi Cooker ....

Well, I couldn't resist it the other day..I bought the Ninja Multi Cooker, in yellow..I'm really looking forward to seeing how it does..Want to try several recipes on it..I'll let you know how I come out..By the way,I had a chance to chat with Jill Bauer and Bob Wednesday,but passed on it cause of the way I might sound on air..And,the thing is I was a radio DJ back in the 70's,when I was in my 20's !!! Your comments welcome !!!

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV/ Ninja Multi Cooker ....

So, yesterday I was at my daughter's house and she said, "I need to buy me a new Crockpot". I'm like, "Are you kidding me"? QVC just had one that does everything but buy the meat. You're a day late.

Anyway, I'd have bought it for her in a heartbeat. This daughter does so many things to help me with my businesses and just navigate in life in general.

She won't ever take anything I try to give her. Please come back on here and tell me what you think of it.

Contributor

Annebellethecat, I will be sure to do that! I'm really looking forward to taking it on a test drive,so to speak..Like you said, it does everything but set the table..Thats what sold me on it..Speaking of your last part of your name being cat, I have a white cat..A male cat named Dumplins...I got the name Dumplins from chicken and dumplings,as the dumplings part is white,hence the cat being white like dumplins!!! Mr. Dumplins loves to be held at times like a baby,rubbing his head on the back of my neck,and purring real loud..He gives the impression of being tough,but he's a sweet kitty !! Again,I'll post here about the Ninja !!

Contributor

You will LOVE this! I got mine when a Ninja was a TSV a while back!

It does do EVERYTHING and does it perfectly ..... no matter what you're doing with it!

I think probably one of the best purchases I've made, if not the best!

Honored Contributor

Thanks to both of you. I will be looking for your critiques. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Great show and REPEATED TSV from last October? I ordered the Stainless and do love it, but find I do not do large quantity cooking. Sent mine (only used once) to my sister with both of David Venables Cookbooks!