Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have any experience with these -- do they run big?  Trying to decide which size to order for my son.  He hates baggy sweatshirts, and wears between a medium and large in T-shirts.  I'm thinking medium for the TSV.  Thanks!

Super Contributor

would love to know this too- should I size up? just bought a large for one son and am deciding what size to order for my other son L or xl. He is 6' but works out and is muscular. please someone let us know about sizing! thanks

Frequent Contributor

I have a husband and sons, so I'm pretty familiar with sizing.  anything NFL or MLB related (in clothing) is generally generously cut.  My husband is 5'8" and has broad shoulders - so he's an XL.  My son is 6'3" around 210lbs and wears an XXL - simply because of shoulders and a little around the middle.  My youngest son is 5'11", 165lbs, very athetic and wears a L. 

It's all around the shoulders and middle.  Height really doesn't have a play into the sizing.  Go by what they currently wear in a jacket, hoodie or other zip-up sweater.  Keep in mind NFL sizing is basically for men, unless specifically mentioned as being unisex.  I do see a female model in the presentation.  My guess is she's wearing either a S or a M (at best). 

Trusted Contributor

@fashion queen wrote:

I have a husband and sons, so I'm pretty familiar with sizing.  anything NFL or MLB related (in clothing) is generally generously cut.  My husband is 5'8" and has broad shoulders - so he's an XL.  My son is 6'3" around 210lbs and wears an XXL - simply because of shoulders and a little around the middle.  My youngest son is 5'11", 165lbs, very athetic and wears a L. 

It's all around the shoulders and middle.  Height really doesn't have a play into the sizing.  Go by what they currently wear in a jacket, hoodie or other zip-up sweater.  Keep in mind NFL sizing is basically for men, unless specifically mentioned as being unisex.  I do see a female model in the presentation.  My guess is she's wearing either a S or a M (at best). 

Thanks, Fashion Queen - that helps me.  My son is about 5'8 and with a smaller build, although he does lift weights.  He's probably around 150 or 155 lbs.  I ordered a medium because he doesn't like real baggy stuff.  He wears a medium or large in retail.  I guess we'll see!