Valued Contributor

32" is too short.  35" is too long. How about a 33" or 34"?

Super Contributor

That's why there are tailors.  If I only bought clothes that fit me perfectly, I would  be naked.  Yes, it is a  bummer that you have to spend money after the fact. But you will .look good.

Respected Contributor

I don't care for the seam down the front.  It looks really thick. Lengths are odd.  Too short or too long.    Also,  too much poly in the fabric instead of cotton.  I'll pass...

Respected Contributor

The seam is reminiscent of pants I owned in 1975...and yes, 35" inch inseam is even too long for me at 5'11". My inseam is 34 and I think most tall women are comfortable with that..I would compromise at a 33 in inseam and could make it work. Because they are not tailored to fit, the tall inseam covers women from 5'10 to probably 6'1. And I didn't like that seam in 1975 and still don't care for it...it's trendy and dates the pants. At least I think so.

Trusted Contributor

I don't care for the seam down the front, either.  I had to laugh (really at myself)  this morning when I heard a lady call in and she said she loves the seam down the front.  Just reminds me how we all see things so differently.  I hope everyone that gets these loves them!!

Respected Contributor

How about a size 10 1/2 shoe?  Why have half sizes then skip from size 10 to 11?   Bet you never noticed. 

Honored Contributor
TSV Hot Mess!! Ugly!! Adds weight to hip and tummy. No Thanks!!
Valued Contributor

Oh my gosh!  I am watching the TSV presentation and am so embarrased for Jennifer.  These jeans look awful on her and she has such a nice figure.  They look absolutely ridiculous with that thick seam and so tight at the bottom.  I give Jennifer credit for showing them with her shirt tucked in as well because this is definitely not a good look either.  Plus the striations in the fabric make them look really cheap. 

Honored Contributor

I hate myself when I'm negative.  Anyway, maybe I missed some presentations.  All of the models, so far that I've seen, have been covering their waist and tummy area.  Except Jennifer Coffee.  The way her shirt is tucked in, it seems as though the TSV waist is low.  Maybe it's just her shirt that is bloused over the pant.  That's why I'd like to see the actual top of the pants on several models.  Maybe they should lift their shirts/tops so we can see..............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Would LOVE to see size 10 1/2!! I usually wear a 10 BUT in a sneaker or boot a 10:30 would fit just fine.  I always have to go up to 11 and then put in a few inserts.  PAIN in the neck!!! They make them in mens' shoes...of course!!