Honored Contributor

I'd say that they run small, just by how they fit on Jennifer.  Now, if I could only see all of the models and how they fit on each of them, I'd have a better idea.   They have been keeping themselves very covered-up at the waist/tummy area. ..........I'm not going to order unless they show all or most of the models modeling them, uncovered at the waist and tummy.  Just 'lift' their tops so we can take a look.

'

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

@pegomyheart I can tailor them myself, but I'm not going to. Why should I when I can go elsewhere and get a perfect length? I think this TSV is pretty ridiculous, just sayin.

Respected Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle wrote:

32" is too short.  35" is too long. How about a 33" or 34"?

You don't want a 32, but will accept a 33.  You don't want a 35 but will accept a 34.  There is only 1 inch difference!  I promise 1 inch will not make or break your outfit.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I hate myself when I'm negative.  Anyway, maybe I missed some presentations.  All of the models, so far that I've seen, have been covering their waist and tummy area.  Except Jennifer Coffee.  The way her shirt is tucked in, it seems as though the TSV waist is low.  Maybe it's just her shirt that is bloused over the pant.  That's why I'd like to see the actual top of the pants on several models.  Maybe they should lift their shirts/tops so we can see..............

There is not one positive thing to say about these pants.

Trusted Contributor

I bought a pair of D&C jeans with this same waist band and I can tell you that if your hips are larger than your waist it is a struggle to get them on.  Good luck!