Occasional Contributor

Seriously????   They need 10 freaking hours for Philosophy?   Unless Q is running out of products to sell, there's no  reason to sell one product line for 10 hours.  

Honored Contributor

Re: TEN Hours of Philosophy?0

There's only one reason -  and it's the best reason: People are buying during all 10 hours.  They know this because their computers tell them so. And then they do it again!

Doesn't mean it's wonderfully entertaining, but if I had to watch a shopping channel, I'd pick 10 hours of Philosophy over 2 minutes of some other products. 

Trusted Contributor

I believe that is excessive.  Even if I loved Philosophy, I would NEVER watch for 10 hours.

I wouldn't watch ANYTHING for 10 hours.

It sounds like they are desperate for sales and will do anything to sell the maximum number of items and maximum number of dollars.

I don't know what other possible explanation there could be for such a lineup.  It's like a 'who dun it' marathon. 

Esteemed Contributor

Theres Nine Hours of My Pillow ....today....everyday the TSV gets lots and lots of hours...so I find something else to watch...

Occasional Contributor

I agree! Crazy long!! And Amazing Grace scent is NOT the same at all... New company took over, someone else posted, the formulae changed??? I don't buy the line anymore. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm looking for a couple specific things, so I'll check top finds after midnight to see if either are offered. Then I'll watch a couple shows between laundry. Ten hours? Nope. :-)  

Esteemed Contributor

Well they have nothing on EVIVE who never seems to run out of watches.  Even at my age I don't wear one watch.  I cannot imagine who needs watches these days.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I might have considered getting the TSV, however, the Classic quad contains both Fresh Cream and Lemon Custard, and those have been shoved down our throats ad nauseum. What Philosophy lover doesn't already have one or both of them already? I also don't consider Orange Pineapple Smoothie a classic, and could have been in the Summer collection. 

As for the Summer collection, next to Bubbly, Senorita Margarita is my least favorite, and the other 3 are all some version of coconut - not much of a variety there if you ask me. Also, it is late July. I think this should have been a Fall collection, don't you? I do wish they had never discontinued Pumpkin Pie, which was hands down my all time favorite. 

Respected Contributor

I'll gladly watch 10 hours of Philosophy over the usual electronics, computers, vacuums, kitchen items, cleaning products, sleep number beds, overpriced clothing and especially the endless hours of Christmas shows.
Honored Contributor

Thing is! Philosophy isn't the quality used to be. Memory lane, Recalling 20plus year's ago- Favorite Hope in a Jar. Never forget, Associate skin looked AMAZING! She shared her secret. Yes indeed!! Best hands down. Then of course! Company was sold. Bye went my HIJ. No longer spend $$$ on skin care. Use CerVea brand. Walgreens always offers buy one 50% off the second.