Esteemed Contributor

Any comments?    YES   Would not purchase again.............way too heavy - control buttons are on the inside of handle and causes discomfort to the hand and hitting them stops or changes your selection........and the tilt of the dryer head is so odd - straight &* not an angle would be much more natural.  Even for short hair it doesn't dry better or faster.  Piece of junk I would say.

Honored Contributor

I think mine is one of the early models the q sold.  I'm going to say I've had it eight years.  I don't use it daily.  It only came in white and still looks brand new.  I expect to have it for many years.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine only getting 2 years out of a hair dryer.  Admittedly, my hair is short, but I wash and blow dry it almost every day.  My less than $40 hair dryers last for several years.  

Honored Contributor

My thoughts .... it doesn't do anything different than mine does ... I bought it in mid-1990s in CVS and if I recall correctly, it was less than $20.

Honored Contributor

I think the main attraction to a lot of women are the color choices.  I had a Featherweight a few years back.  It did not dry my hair faster.  I dropped it but it still worked until one day it sparked and it went in the trash.  I now own a BaByliss and completely satisfied.  BaByliss has a wide range of prices from $30 to over $200.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

What a YAWN of a TS.  It is another overpriced blowdryer! At least it is not $400.    It blows hot air.... period. There is a fool every minute that will fall for such sales pitches. 

Honored Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:
It really has bad reviews, with most stating that it is heavy and NOT lightweight, and that the cord tangles terribly. I am in the market for a new hairdryer but all the bad reviews has mewondering if this is worth it.

Uhhh... does not sound like it  is worth it.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I think the main attraction to a lot of women are the color choices.  I had a Featherweight a few years back.  It did not dry my hair faster.  I dropped it but it still worked until one day it sparked and it went in the trash.  I now own a BaByliss and completely satisfied.  BaByliss has a wide range of prices from $30 to over $200.  Cat Very Happy

I have the Babyyliss TT Pro and love it. I bought it from Target and I think I spent around $80.00. I had a T3 but it died on me after about 2 years. I liked it but I think the Babyliss is just as good. I thought about buying the TSV but for me it is too expensive. Many comments on the reviews stated it did not dry their hair that fast and it did not heat up. Also, the same comments were on Sephora.

Honored Contributor

I cannot believe people think 2 years for a blow dryer is a fair life span.

I have a blow dryer that I've had for 20 years that probably cost me under $20.00.  I'm not even sure why I keep it anymore because I don't use it. 

My current blow dryer has to be in excess of 5 years old, is a Conair with tourmaline technology and I paid $12.00 for it at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

I have a relative who is a hairstylist and she said she's had her current professional blow dryer for close to 3 years and this is something she uses several times a day, multiple days a week.  Not just once a day.