Honored Contributor

Gee (again, lol), I had my remote control Zoom level on Wide, and SG still looked very, very slim.  I thought it was set wrong and on Zoom, which makes models look very slim, but it was on Wide setting.  Anyway, it's a good look (for me), and I like the length.  I'm usually not fond of lengths of crops or capris that don't cover the wide part of my leg, so this length is perfect, imo. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Gee, this TSV seems to look nice on everyone, so far.  They aren't too-too tight, etc.  And the pant legs aren't hitting the 'wide spot' on the legs.  The fabric looks easy, care-free.  Very flattering, imo.    

I agree; they seem to be a flattering fit.   I'm not buying them but they look nice.   Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

They have 3% spandex---way too much for pants. I think they will eventually hang down by the end of the day. These are not very attractive. The pockets are very unattractive and look off. As far as the reviews, I find they remove them when they are not very positive. If they were good, I am sure they would leave them on the TSV.

Trusted Contributor

I think they look nice, but I'm not paying $40 plus shipping and tax.  I am saving lots of money when all her clothes are upwards of $40 and $50.  

Also no longer buying shoes that are the same size I always buy, but don't fit-- requiring a $12 charge to just try them on.  ($5 shipping plus $6.95 to return them)  

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

These are a no.  I think this is at least the 3rd pair crop pants TSV in a month (D&C, QF).  I have short legs and crop pants cut the leg line in a bad place, and don't do me any favors! 😲.  Why can't they do another style? I find capris, cut closer to knee more flattering IMO.  

I don't remember about the QF pants, but the D&Co pants were capris. Susan's regular length in these crops is 25", with a length of 23" for the petites. The length of the recent D&Co capri TSV with the lace inset was 19".

Respected Contributor

Just received these pants in Petite-red and I must say they fit well (to the waist which I like) and look nice on.  I hate when the pants are below the waist and I get that bulge over the waistband.   First time ordering Susans pants, mainly ordered because they finally offered Petite length on a tsv.They are thin- but perfect for summer.