Contributor

I'm too tired to stay up until the TSV is presented.  Does anyone know what it is for tomorrow Thursday March 18?

Thanks!

Super Contributor

didn't miss much. A pair of crop pants for 40.00 buck. Such a deal..not.

Honored Contributor

Ho hum... not much to get excited about...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
New Contributor

not much.  a pair of rayon spandex pants cost $40 for TSV? 

Honored Contributor

Those Capri pants look absolutely STUPID with high heels!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

These are a no.  I think this is at least the 3rd pair crop pants TSV in a month (D&C, QF).  I have short legs and crop pants cut the leg line in a bad place, and don't do me any favors! 😲.  Why can't they do another style? I find capris, cut closer to knee more flattering IMO.  

Honored Contributor

Gee, this TSV seems to look nice on everyone, so far.  They aren't too-too tight, etc.  And the pant legs aren't hitting the 'wide spot' on the legs.  The fabric looks easy, care-free.  Very flattering, imo.    

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Also a no for me.  I think SG has a great figure, but she had on a light gray pair, some kind of cold shoulder top that matched, and naturally high spike heels.  Outfit added at least 10 pounds to her.  I live near a very large city and very seldom do you see women in crops with spike heels.    

Valued Contributor

I wish they recently hadn't cut out the reviews for the TSV.  It gave me a better idea of the product and helped me purchase the right size.  Now that they blank out the reviews on the TSV item, I haven't bought one.  The sizing help was particularly usefull, and saved me shipping charges because of wrong fit. Please bring them back on "the day of "  the TSV.

Respected Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

I wish they recently hadn't cut out the reviews for the TSV.  It gave me a better idea of the product and helped me purchase the right size.  Now that they blank out the reviews on the TSV item, I haven't bought one.  The sizing help was particularly usefull, and saved me shipping charges because of wrong fit. Please bring them back on "the day of "  the TSV.

I agree.  I thought the point of offering a pre-sale was to garner some reviews for the air date.  I'd rather risk spending a few more dollars and getting some feedback about the size.