Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV on Thursday

I wonder what happens to the back when you sit down. Would it wrinkle a lot and not lay flat when you stand up? I love the pink and the orange, but won't be ordering.

Frequent Contributor

I like the style of this tsv but I am afraid to order. I am under 5' 4" and I think this top is going to be too long for me. I know they offer a petite but don't want to pay for return shipping. So I will opt out of this one.I also think they should have offered on easy pay,. by the time you add in tax and shipping it's close to $50.00.

Valued Contributor

I just saw the model Brenda wearing it with a skirt and it looks nice, but once again, I'm sticking to the petite for the length.

Trusted Contributor

susan shut up! please let someone get a word in once and a while

Frequent Contributor

I love the front and that it's a tunic, but why is it long-sleeved? It's March, and even though there is ice and snow on the ground, it will be warm soon.
Frequent Contributor

If anyone missed out on this shirt Macy's has one very similar for $50.00 on sale. It is Alphani brand. I did get one, of Susan's TSV's and loved it but had to return for a different size which of course is on waitlist. So much for the size charts. Should have known better I guess. Anyway just putting it out there if anyone was interested and did not get one.