Respected Contributor

Susan Graver TSV Open Front Long Sleeve Cardigan

[ Edited ]

I received my blue cardigan yesterday and love the color. I do like the thinner material. I ordered a large and it is huge on me. I should receive the Kiwi cardigan tomorrow which is also in large. If I like the Kiwi color and it fits the same way I think I will return them for a medium. The large can wrap 6 inches more than I need. I think the colors did represent correctly on TV as many times I do get disappointed in what I receive. The prices are getting so high I really have to think about ordering and now the return shipping also.

What have others thought about this sweater? There are only a few reviews online so far. I will add a review after my second sweater comes.

Have a great week everyone. Here in upstate NY we still have no snow. looks funny to see grass every day but my husband likes not getting the snowblower out.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV Open Front Long Sleeve Cardigan

@MKR14I didn't order because I'm trying to lose a bit of weight and I'm already between sizes.  I know it's hard to measure with these open sweaters, but is there a way you can tell how close to the inches stated in the description your sweaters are?  I'm curious -   would order that green if I could figure out which size I am.  Thanks for any

Respected Contributor

I usually wear a size 14. I measured the Large and it is 44" from under the arms on the chest with the center of the sweater just touching together when closed. This could overlap by about 6 inches on me. It looks huge. I have a similar sweater of Susan's I love like this that is just a little heavier with ruching on the sleeves that is in a medium. The chest is 40 inches across. That fit me perfect and just touches together nicely. I should have ordered a medium in the TSV. In a blazer a 44 inch would be very comfortable for me. I hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Open front doesn't work for me, but I liked the look of it on the models.  I think I would also prefer it was thinner.

Respected Contributor

This open front sweater is very nice when it fits right. It looked sloppy in the large on me. We all need different looks on what looks good on us. I did get the Isaac TSV sweater also. Now I have a choice of what I mood I am in or where I am going on what to wear. Hope you find a nice sweater for yourself. 

Respected Contributor

Susan's clothes run big.  I'm usually a large in a sweater but her's I can wear a medium and that is still pretty loose on me.

I'm not sure I like that the fabric is thin.  It seems as though everything is so flimsy, I like substantial material.  I just sent back a  Denim & Co. jacket because it was too thin.

Respected Contributor

Sizing questions ALWAYS hold me back from purchasing. I wish

the Host would spend more time with explaining this. I think they

should always state what size each person is wearing. I want all

the details to help figure out which size to get. It's to expensive

to have to keep sending things back.

Respected Contributor

I also ordered A274358 Denim & Co. Long Sleeve Button Front Striped Shirt. I ordered a medium in this and I sure hope it fits. There weren't any reviews yet as it was new. If I have to send this back I will have to learn to shop at a mall near me instead. I do like the quality of some of the clothing I buy at QVC but it isn't running like it used to nor consistent in sizing as it used to be. Maybe QVC designers will get together and see if there could be a more consistent charting for their customers. It would benefit them as there would be fewer returns. I miss the measurements given upfront of presenting the clothing on the models.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14Thank you so much.   I have what I bet is the same ruched-sleeved top from some years back.  Mine's large and it's really too big for me, so I'm thinking with your info that I want the medium in this sweater.  Love the kiwi.

Respected Contributor

A-231066 is the item number in my SG ruching sleeved sweater I have in size medium. This is a perfect fit on me. It was about 3 years ago I bought two of these. Love this sweater and it is a medium weight. Wish Susan would bring this back.

You are welcome. I feel good when I can help you make one less return. Smiley Happy