Frequent Contributor

Sun Joe pole chainsaw TSV sold on Amazon for $79.00

Free shipping. Dan just said only QVC and Sun Joe sell this...Really? On Amazom, you do not get your choice of colors: http://www.amazon.com/SunJoe-SWJ800E-Electric-8-Inch-6-5-Amp/dp/B009FT54CQ
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sun Joe pole chainsaw TSV sold on Amazon for $79.00

seems all there has to be is one tweak and then the Q. can say you can't find it anyplace else...in this case its the colors....feels underhanded to me ......

Esteemed Contributor

I bought our Sun Joe off Amazon a couple months ago right after QVC had it on. I don't know if QVC would have packed it better , but when we got it, all Amazon did was paste a sticker on the box. Box was all dented and only one piece of loose tape held it together.  I was a little upset about how it arrived, even though it worked OK.

It works good if you are considering purchasing it. Hubby cleaned up all our trees in the backyard, and even though he has problems with his rotator cuff......It didn'tother him to use it.

Honored Contributor

Q loves to offer their items in a many colors, not sure why..perhaps that is the exclusive?

Regular Contributor

I checked Amazon when saw was TSV in Spring....it was not the same model...blade head did not move.

Regular Contributor

Bought this chainsaw when it was the TSV in the Spring. Love it! My husband and I are both seniors and our traditional chainsaw was just too hard to handle anymore. This saw is the perfect answer to keep our yard neat at the tree line. I was afraid to use the other saw, but the blade is far away from me , so I feel completely safe. Saw is not super light, but I can handle it safely. Probably as heavy as our spade shovel. Cuts through everything we have tried.

We have other Sun Joe products: lawn mower, snow blower and a fantastic weed whacker with blade(No messy string) and find them perfect for seniors- light weight and easy to operate.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suzy Q from PA wrote:

Bought this chainsaw when it was the TSV in the Spring. Love it! My husband and I are both seniors and our traditional chainsaw was just too hard to handle anymore. This saw is the perfect answer to keep our yard neat at the tree line. I was afraid to use the other saw, but the blade is far away from me , so I feel completely safe. Saw is not super light, but I can handle it safely. Probably as heavy as our spade shovel. Cuts through everything we have tried.

We have other Sun Joe products: lawn mower, snow blower and a fantastic weed whacker with blade(No messy string) and find them perfect for seniors- light weight and easy to operate.

We got a smal Sun Joe tiller that we use in the garden between the plants....Love it too!!! Lightweight and does the job.

Contributor

The one on Amazon is a slightly different model number...probably only difference is the Amazon one doesn't have the multi-angle feature.

Trusted Contributor

I also know that WalMart sells it too for $81 plus change with free shipping and if wanted, pickup at the store every day of the week. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to order it but didn't because yes there are good reviews, but there are also many bad reviews. Who does one believe? So, I passed.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles