Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

Spanx Leggings TSV 9/30 - Anybody Ordering?

I would like to try Spanx leggings, but can't decide if I am ordering or not.  Anyone?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spanx Leggings TSV 9/30 - Anybody Ordering?

Haven't gotten an email - what do they look like?  The skirted ones are nice but you've got to order down a size.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Haven't gotten an email - what do they look like?  The skirted ones are nice but you've got to order down a size.

@eddyandme,

Aren't the skirted leggings made by Legacy? ...not Spanx, unless they are ones I haven't seen yet.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@eddyandme,

Aren't the skirted leggings made by Legacy? ...not Spanx, unless they are ones I haven't seen yet.

You're definitely right!  Sorry.  Big mistake on my part, especially since Spanx I size up!Woman Embarassed

Respected Contributor

They are the plain Spanx leggings with no seams and no skirts attached.  I go the email. My fear is that they will be too tight.  My PT told me to never wear Spanx because it's not good for your pelvic area to push things in. 

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme,

Yes you're right about the sizing though.Woman Happy Up for Spanx and down for Legacy.

Frequent Contributor

I scanned the reviews on Amazon - if it's the same type, there were complaints about holes and overall quality.
Esteemed Contributor

Not me.  I ordered their leggings about two years ago, went up a size, and to say they looked awful on me is an understatement; and, I think it was because they were so constricting, which is what Spanx is.  I definitely would have had to go up several sizes to feel comfortable wearing them in public.  Since it is a TSV, it is very possible that they have made changes in the fit.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Regular Contributor

Sorry, here's what they look like.  They may be new, they're called "Look at Me Now" seamless leggings.

Spanx Look at Me Now Seamless Leggings

Trusted Contributor

I will stick to Legacy....