Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Something you should know about Eternagold

I had several pieces of Eternagold and a few years back, I decided to try to sell a few of them to a gold dealer. I got VERY little money for them, in fact less than 25% of what I paid, because they contain a LOT of alloy. That's why they keep saying it's "harder and stronger" because of the "patented alloy ingredient." Their jewelry is beautiful and it probably won't matter if you plan to always keep it, however, they are overpriced for the amount of actual gold you are getting. Just had to say something because Ted Leach keeps talking about what a great bargain these are because the price of gold is $1700 an ounce.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View