Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Skinny tees????

A while back some of you posted that Shawn said two skinny tees would be a tsv in Feb. Then, many of you ordered them in advance. This was to be two tanks, rather than one Cami and one tank. After reading the excellent reviews on these, I decided to give them a try as a tsv. Well, there's no tsv listed in Feb. for these tees? Does anyone have any updates on this? TIA.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Skinny tees????

Trusted Contributor

I thought someone said Feb 28.

Regular Contributor

Thanks, Ophelia. I just ordered a black/white combo which is on waitlist. It's on two easy pays, also. Item no. is as you posted....a255276. Graycats... On Feb. 28 Inspired Style has a two-hour program at midnight so it's possible that the skinny tees are the TSV for that day. Thanks to both of you!!

Frequent Contributor

The SkinnyTee TSV is February 28th. Two tanks for 29.94. The colors will be: aqua/mint; black/white; blush/nude; navy/red; and rose/melon. If you ordered the current black/white you will get a cami and a tank. I like the tanks better so I'm going to wait to order my black/white; besides the TSV is a much better price!

Regular Contributor

I ordered the one that is labeled as the TSV.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View