Esteemed Contributor

Not a good fit.  More fun with Amy

Respected Contributor

I disagree.  Amy gets too frantic with Lori. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I can't even watch the show.  I've had all I can take of "um, um, um, um".    I turned on the channel at the beginning and immediately heard the "um's".  Watched something else for awhile and just flipped back during the commercial.  You guess it.....more "ums".  She desperately needs some training.  So very unprofessional.

Respected Contributor

She seems ok with Lori for me.  But wish she had leggings on with those oversized toppings.  Torn jeans don't work for me with them.

Esteemed Contributor

Rachael was good with her aide last night.  Very calm and took interest and explained very well.  Shawn seems disinterest.  Too much AMAZING, AMAZING AND FRESH.  SHAWN not paying attention to what Lori saying.  She is being disrespectful IMO.

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

Rachael was good with her aide last night.  Very calm and took interest and explained very well.  Shawn seems disinterest.  Too much AMAZING, AMAZING AND FRESH.  SHAWN not paying attention to what Lori saying.  She is being disrespectful IMO.

I like Rachel; she dresses well, comes prepared and has a nice way about her.

When Shawn doesn't like a product, she tends to be disrespectful.  When she hosted QF, it was disastrous, so disrespectful.

Honored Contributor

I don't think SG is the most stable person and now that she has achieved diva status at the Q, well what else would any one expect.

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone is better than frenetic Amy with that baby voice.

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I only watched a few minutes but also noticed Shawn looked and acted disinterested.

Trusted Contributor

@baker wrote:

I don't think SG is the most stable person and now that she has achieved diva status at the Q, well what else would any one expect.

Why in the world would you say that???!  

Shawn used to host the original LG shows and rave about her items.