Super Contributor

Curious if anyone knows what the Shark TSV will be on 2/14. I need a new vacuum and have been eying the Shark lift away. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Shark TSV 2/14, any info?

Buy it at Costco. You have more than 30 days to return it plus it will be less.

Super Contributor

I'm surprised to say that the Costco price doesn't compare to the QVC price when you consider all the extras thrown in. The Costco price for the vacuum, without the caddy and other extras, is $199. But you do have a point with respect to the Costco return policy. I'll have to weigh my options. ;-) Thank you for the reply Doglvr.

Honored Contributor

The TSV on Valentine's Day is a vacuum cleaner?? smh

Super Contributor

On 2/9/2015 ValuSkr said:

The TSV on Valentine's Day is a vacuum cleaner?? smh

Shark is on the schedule for the TSV. But I don't know what the actual product will be. That is what I'm trying to find out!

Honored Contributor

It's a vacuum. $179 plus $19 s/h. Shark rotator pro performance lightweight. There's a better description in a thread in the home forum.
Valued Contributor

I had the same thought, a vacuum cleaner on Valentine's Day! Isn't it a common joke about husbands so emotionally tone deaf they buy their wives vacuum cleaners on a romantic holiday? In general QVC brings out computers, tv's, kitchen tools, on the weekend, just when we have time to relax and view.

Honored Contributor

While I do like Shark products, when I looked to see what the TSV was for Valentine's Day, I thought -- what, is this all you could come up with? A sweeper??? How about something nice, pretty, etc. that some of us might enjoy seeing for this day? A sweeper? Oh, yes, please, may I have a new sweeper for Vday so I can do some more work!!!! Not!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

Hey, the other channel has a pretty nice Valentine's TSV.

New Contributor

??I did purchase this from the Q just now because I need it to clean the stones on my mountain stone fireplace that are really high because of the vaulted ceiling. Also I have a set of steps that have carpet. My regular canister vacuum is too heavy and awkward to fool with for these areas and my upright is just for floors. Yes this will be my 3rd vacuum, but they each have a purpose. As for this being the TSV on Valentine's day...well you can't please everyone.